I really love Haunted Ground
I haven't seen much talk about this Spirit perk but I personally love it, it compliments ruin really well and even though it only lasts 1 minute, if you make that minute count it can really swing the game your way.
Two thumbs up from me!
Comments
I intend to use it to defend my Devour Hope better.
It may scare them off from doing Hex Totems before they know i run Devour Hope.
After they know i run it, they'll probably cleanse any Hex Totem, hoping it'll be Devour Hope, making it so they'll cleanse the second one too at some point.
Nothing's more dangerous than a Devour Hope that gets its chance to shine.
DBD russian roulette with hex perks is dirty if you can't do ruin skillchecks
Yeah it is interesting because I find Haunted Ground to be a time waster in itself, if they don't cleanse it out of fear, then my Ruin stays up longer, if they do cleanse it then if I can get a couple of them down then the others have to come and save them instead of doing gens. Win Win in my eyes.
And if survivors really want to get more points for cleansing a hex totem.
Try running, Hex: Thrill of the Hunt, Hex: Ruin, Hex: Devour Hope, and Hex: Hallowed Grounds, all at the same time.
You are welcome!
It was cool at first, but I've noticed two things since I started using it:
1.) Survivors cleanse Ruin first 60-70% of the time no matter what, and then don't touch any other hexes.
2.) SWF can just cleanse them all simultaneously, basically nullifying any real power Haunted Ground can award, and also killing Ruin at the same time.
Do trapped totems look different to give them away or something, or are survivors just insanely lucky against me?
@Eninya unlucky on your part. I used to only run Hex: Ruin, but now I’m liking the toxic hex build. If you run 2 or more Hexes, Hex: Haunted Ground should be one of them.
Oh I think it's bad luck because it is actually the other way round for me lol, rarely have they gotten Ruin first against me.
I did try thrill of the hunt, ruin, haunted ground, and sloppy butcher. Was quite fun on lerys with the spirit 😁🤘
In more than half of my games survivor kill ruin instantly and then ignore the other totems, knowing that its unlikely that I run 3 hex perks.
I stopped using it, if that is their "fix" to the hex mechanic, then its a pathetic one
Wait they can actually distinguish between a real hex and a bait hex? That would be the biggest joke BHVR has created so far
I actually just got done with a game where it won it for me. Match just started I got near the basement, they pop Haunted ground and I get two of them in there. Love it.
A bit of a russian roulette i see
GG