I love Clown so much!
I recently took a break from playing video games as I’ve just not been in the mood and in that time I dropped from Rank 1 back to Rank 10. I decided to try out a killer I’ve never really played before which is Clown and I’ve been loving him so much. I’ve been steadily climbing back up to red ranks since playing with him and I should be back at Rank 1 in no time.
Are there any other Clown fans here? 🤡



Comments
Yup. I main Clown and I feel like he is honestly underrated. He definitely has some shortcomings like not having good mobility but for anti-chase I feel like he is pretty good and consistently 3/4k almost every game with him.
One time I mention that clown is not as bad as ppl think. Ppl laugh at me, call me names, tell me I'm a noob and that idk what I'm talking about. They refuse to listen to my reasoning either.
I never mentioned anything clown since than.
I too, am a Clown gamer
@TheClownIsKing aren't you also a Clown main?
Clown is the dark horse of the roster. Heavily underrated, highly misunderstood, perceived as weak, but is actually a snow ball MONSTER when used properly.
He’s getting a rework in the very near future, which has me both excited and nervous.
I like playing Clown, but I never really do beyond dailies because I never really go against potatoes. They're always just instadropping pallets, spreading out and doing gens. It's such a bad time when survivors don't play your game because they know they don't have to.
Pretty much every time I go "hmm, Clown time?" I almost immediately put him back on the shelf. That's one toy whose problem is pure and simply holding W and playing safe.
I’m having a blast playing as him. Yesterday I tried out Plague, Spirit and Clown and I only enjoyed playing as Clown. I think he’s becoming my new main. I switched out Monitor & Abuse with STBFL and he’s such a beast.
Do we know what the rework will be? I’m a bit nervous now, because I love how he currently operates, so hopefully it’s nothing too drastic.
I’ve been getting a mixed bag of survivors. They either throw the game completely or it’s a SWF that all split up and try to gen rush. Regardless of the team, I’ve still been loving him. Most people I’m going against don’t seem to know how to loop against him. Which is good for me lol.
I also find that a team playing on mic are annoying to face no matter which killer you are as they will always have the advantage.
Best part about Clown is even if you get destroyed, you will always get good amount of bloodpoints. It's so easy to max out his deviousness category.
The problem I see with Clown that I hope gets addressed in the upcoming rework is that he really just gets overshadowed by other killers who do the same thing but better. Compare Clown to Pyramid Head where PH can just hit any survivor through a wall or a pallet and can basically be unstoppable in some situations. He definitely needs something quality of life to make him on par with the other great killers :)
I just find it frustrating that almost all of my opponents either know how to play agaisnt Clown (instantly dropping pallets and generally playing very safe) or are terrified of killers in general and so... Well, they instantly drop pallets and play very safe.
Clown is such a fun killer when you get a team that doesn't do that, though, even if they're amazing players that beat you anyway. It's such a nice feeling being such a strong chaser, but because of the sheer variety and versatility of bottles and not some secondary attack.
I love clown! If i wasn't bad in general I'd play him a lot more. I've only lately started learning to heard survivors into where i want the to go and small things like that and it's glorious!
Nah,he's known for his insane twin gamplay ;)
Though I don't main Clown I also think he isn't the worst killer.
Clown is part of my roster, and I too enjoy him very much.
Same for me @TheClownIsKing , both nervous and full of hope for the rework.
Just seen the update and I’m so happy that his core ability is still there. Looking forward to trying out his new bottles.
Same, can´t wait to try out the antidote! Haven´t played much Clown recently because I wanted to wait for the update. Also agreed, keeping the core mechanics was the right call imo. Now I´m very curious as to how his addons are going to change.
Most underrated killer in the game tied with demo