Why are Lauries so toxic and rude?

I think I have only met 1 Laurie who was just trying to survive and play the game...the rest are so mean, with their teabagging and looping and waiting at a pallet to use a flashlight and them being the ones to dc. 

I love Laurie Strode and I want to show mercy to Lauries but they keep giving me a reason to slug them or camp them. 

Comments

  • Probably because of the DS.
  • 2 of her Perks are known to be dickmoves.
    One is a free out of jail card and the other one basicly shoves a recon satellite up the Killers ass to be used by SWF.


    Many toxic kids decided to main her after leveling her up for the perks.
  • I don’t see many Laurie players that are rude and show BM. I see more. CLAUDETTE players who wanna act like they are the best players in the world then D/C when you see them clearly hiding in a bush or in a corner.

  • Mori that Laurie; they're cancer and need to die asap.
  • I always kill mom jeans a.k.a Laurie first because every single one I’ve had lately is teabagging / trying to blind me all the time instead of actually fixing things. Let them pop a few gens idc, that blonde floozy is the first to go. 
  • @priscillaH you realize that’s sort of racist attacking hair color that is natural. Just saying 
  • grtf47 said:
    @priscillaH you realize that’s sort of racist attacking hair color that is natural. Just saying 
    Shut up and devour some poor kids soul elsewhere, ginger!

    *Takes out crucifix*
  • Every time I have played the most toxic players were playing as either Nea or Claudette as of late.  I even had encountered a toxic Jake and Dwight.
  • Laurie is the Claudette in 2018.

  • I main laurie and I wasn't toxic until killers alwas targeted and camped me to my death, then I became toxic.

    It's a circle. I usually try to prevent playing laurie because she is hated so much for some reason now.

  • @MegMain98 said:
    I don’t see many Laurie players that are rude and show BM. I see more. CLAUDETTE players who wanna act like they are the best players in the world then D/C when you see them clearly hiding in a bush or in a corner.

    IKR

  • mcNuggets said:

    I main laurie and I wasn't toxic until killers alwas targeted and camped me to my death, then I became toxic.

    It's a circle. I usually try to prevent playing laurie because she is hated so much for some reason now.

    DS does that to a killer.
  • Laurie is an angel.

    I always let her get the hatch.

  • Because they use her for Decisive Strike and it's often the most toxic people who use that perk. I mean the perk itself is annoying but I think the hate for it is even worse since it's always the most toxic, teabagging people who use the perk. You never get nice players using it.

  • As a Laurie Main, I'm sorry if such Lauries every done that to you, they're the bane of Laurie main's existence, which is saddening...
    As, a Laurie Main that mainly uses her 3 perk, you can still easily find me with OoO even after i used DS and killed me to death, but hey, most of those toxic kids just want one of laurie's powers.

    Also Yes, Laurie is an angel(and/or a babysitter[says so in her lore]) if ofcourse the killer runs Dying Light then the light of an angel dies..

  • Mori that Laurie; they're cancer and need to die asap.
    Michael approves (+15)
  • > When a Laurie with flashlight joins the lobby.