Do you think there should be a stone age survivor or killer like a Neanderthal?

I would love a cave man character because I love the stone age. I want to know what you guys think.

neanderthal-640x335.jpg


Comments

  • And he can't fix gens because he's a neanderthal, so his only way to survive is to use his big knife to kill the killer.

  • That's just Jeff.

    And yes it would be cool, included with a dinosaur man or rabid ape or something as a killer.

  • @Shirokinukatsukami said:

    And he can't fix gens because he's a neanderthal, so his only way to survive is to use his big knife to kill the killer.

    XD good idea!

  • @danielmaster87 said:

    That's just Jeff.

    And yes it would be cool, included with a dinosaur man or rabid ape or something as a killer.

    Yes!

  • Caveman (maybe tribal, maybe an actual ape man) killer would actually be possible, caveman survivor though most likely won't be happening.

    Man now I want to go ooga booga in dbd

  • @Trashmaster said:

    Caveman (maybe tribal, maybe an actual ape man) killer would actually be possible, caveman survivor though most likely won't be happening.

    Man now I want to go ooga booga in dbd

    OOGA BOOGA! XD

  • Survivor? No, probably not, I don't see how that could logically work. Dude/ette would have to somehow gain the knowledge of both engineering and mutual cooperation with complete strangers.

    Caveman killer, though, wouldn't need any if that

  • @MadLordJack said:

    Survivor? No, probably not, I don't see how that could logically work. Dude/ette would have to somehow gain the knowledge of both engineering and mutual cooperation with complete strangers.

    Caveman killer, though, wouldn't need any if that

    Why not killer it would be awesome!

  • if it gives me a excuse to yell "reject humanity return to monke" every 10 seconds i'd be down for it

  • @DragonMasterDarren said:

    if it gives me a excuse to yell "reject humanity return to monke" every 10 seconds i'd be down for it

    Haha XD