Killers should get a new score event for hooking survivors in the basement
They should also get more BP for basement hooking than normal hooking.
They should also get more BP for basement hooking than normal hooking.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
So I face even more basement Insidous Bubbas? No thanks.
I agree with the basement hooking. Although I would be opposed to a bonus for basement sacrifices as it would encourage basement camping even more.
Wow small things like this make you immediately think of something that it would encourage. What has this game done to you? I gotta say, it's tragic.
Well I just finished a match where the Executioner just faced camp each kill. I got 2 gens completed, but I was the 3rd survivor killed. However, since I did struggle the whole time, the last one was able to find the hatch and then I let myself die.
As a killer, I do not camp or tunnel. However, as a survivor, I have encountered plenty that do. My game time is now more killer than survivor, but I would say about 1/3 of my time is still survivor and prior to November, I was a survivor main. I believe in balance in the game. I have no issues with killers being over powered, because they should be (have you never watched a horror movie?!?!?), but their are limits for the game. Face camping is a lame, usually effective, method, for a killer. But it ruins a survivors game play. I prefer games that are fun for both sides and I do not gain pleasure from ruining another gamers fun.