Beach, urban, other map suggestions?

I've been hoping for the two I mentioned in the title for a while now. I could see a city map being one city block Haddonfield or Dead Dawg with some skyscrapers. Like Escape from NY. Anyone have any types of maps they'd like to see?

Comments

  • A cave. I'm genuinely surprised that there isn't one in the MacMillan realm since a lot of the Trapper's background involves mines

  • I always wanted a shopping mall map but I'd want it to be open, like a seating/food court area. Not like the other indoors maps and all their LOS breakers.

  • @gibblywibblywoo said:

    I always wanted a shopping mall map but I'd want it to be open, like a seating/food court area. Not like the other indoors maps and all their LOS breakers.

    That would be a great Dawn of the Dead inspired map! Cool idea!

  • A jungle map with ancient ruins would be great

  • This content has been removed.
  • @Rockotheawesomepug said:

    There's several maps I would want to see actually.

    A church with a graveyard would be really cool imo.

    If they ever did an Alien or Dead Space dlc, It would be awesome to be in a spaceship. (I really want the ubermorph and the USG Ishumura)

    An abandoned carnival would be awesome, having a giant ferris wheel, all sorts of buildings to go into or just run around. Think of the L4D2 3rd level on Dark Carnival.

    Some sort of map (maybe the cabin from Ash VS The Evil Dead) with a blood moon so it gives a bit of a red tint

    It would be terrifying to be in a catacombs or in the sewers

    Being at some sort of camping area would be great! (Could be Camp Crystal Lake for Friday the 13th DLC)

    A subway system (preferably) or maybe a map with a train on it.

    Ill stop here since I could go on for days haha

    I wouldn't get my hopes up for Friday the 13th branded anything but I do like your idea of a camp on a lake. It's the most cliche horror location and it's absent. I also really love the spaceship idea too. I hope BVHR really starts getting more maps and locations that aren't variations of the same ones.

  • @Rockotheawesomepug said:

    There's several maps I would want to see actually.

    A church with a graveyard would be really cool imo.

    If they ever did an Alien or Dead Space dlc, It would be awesome to be in a spaceship. (I really want the ubermorph and the USG Ishumura)

    An abandoned carnival would be awesome, having a giant ferris wheel, all sorts of buildings to go into or just run around. Think of the L4D2 3rd level on Dark Carnival.

    Some sort of map (maybe the cabin from Ash VS The Evil Dead) with a blood moon so it gives a bit of a red tint

    It would be terrifying to be in a catacombs or in the sewers

    Being at some sort of camping area would be great! (Could be Camp Crystal Lake for Friday the 13th DLC)

    A subway system (preferably) or maybe a map with a train on it.

    Ill stop here since I could go on for days haha

    I love every single one of these suggestions. Especially the graveyard idea. We need more HORROR atmosphere and Midwich was a wonderful step in the right direction

  • @Slashstreetboy said:

    A jungle map with ancient ruins would be great

    @Rockotheawesomepug said:

    There's several maps I would want to see actually.

    A church with a graveyard would be really cool imo.

    If they ever did an Alien or Dead Space dlc, It would be awesome to be in a spaceship. (I really want the ubermorph and the USG Ishumura)

    An abandoned carnival would be awesome, having a giant ferris wheel, all sorts of buildings to go into or just run around. Think of the L4D2 3rd level on Dark Carnival.

    Some sort of map (maybe the cabin from Ash VS The Evil Dead) with a blood moon so it gives a bit of a red tint

    It would be terrifying to be in a catacombs or in the sewers

    Being at some sort of camping area would be great! (Could be Camp Crystal Lake for Friday the 13th DLC)

    A subway system (preferably) or maybe a map with a train on it.

    Ill stop here since I could go on for days haha

    All these ideas are really good. I feel like the devs have touched on some of these ideas, but not in the ways people want. Like why didn't Clown get a full on circus? Why wasn't Temple of Purgation more like ancient ruins in a jungle? (The temple feels overly misplaced to me)

  • @kaijudane said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1849859#Comment_1849859

    That would be a great Dawn of the Dead inspired map! Cool idea!

    Always imagine a Dawn of the Dead map and a survivor like Andy.