Charms are noting more then Archiv filler
I find it really sad. The Archiv is a awesome thing because you always have to do something and get bloodpoints and cosmetics. But charms... They just feel like filler items and nothing really worth it. On survivors there hardly noticeable and only really okay for killers on hooks. Maybe this can be changed in the future Archivs with something different like shards or something.
Comments
I don't like charms, they were only added because of the rift, I wouldn't mind if they were removed.
I'm curious on how many people completed this rift. Apparently we're getting more and more charms with each rift and I doubt people really care about them.
I want them to decrease the number of charms and give cosmetics/shards/bp for our progress. That would feel more worth it than 90 charms I don't care about.
They look terrible when there's more than one on survivor, they float over the body and for hooks they just look weird. Hanging keychains on hooks
I like the charms for killers, but no for survivors and I agree that we don't need as many charms as we are getting. BP/shards would be a better option instead of some charms or better yet, more cosmetics instead of charms.
Sometimes Charms simply clip into the Butt of the Survivors. This depends on the Top Piece you are using, e.g. if I use the Rift-Top for my Nea, I can see all Charms just fine. If I use the Ugly Sweater (which I do during December), the Charms are clipped into her Butt. So yeah, I have big value of them then.
IMO regarding Hook-Charms, I would have preferred if there would be other customization elements for Hooks. Less of them, but more impactful, so that you can have complete unique Hooks. But Charms for Killers are better than for Survivors when it comes to visibility.
I´d love to have customizable hooks. Like the one on the Stranger Things map. Also with customizable menu/chase music.