"Just do gens if the killer is facecamping"

Ok, but what if I'm the one on the hook? "Just struggle", yea, but I will still depip and only get very few bloodpoints. So how is that a strategy for me whatsoever? I feel like people who give that kind of advice aren't the ones sitting on the hook with a killer looking at them. It's easy to say "just do gens" or "waste the killers time" when you can actually play the game.

I shouldn't depip because I killer decided to stare at me on the hook and make me die on my first. The killer is still getting more BP for facecamping than I am for hanging on there for whatever how long.

Comments

  • Doctor is great for facecamping. When survivors go in before struggle face you can shock them so they can't unhook.

    It's fun to do this at times to see how survivors deal with the situation. Mostly they make so many mistakes, even in red ranks it's 3-4k every game if you have NOED in your backpocket.

  • @ill_Boston_lli said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1934411#Comment_1934411

    well i mean you gotta figure a gen or two has popped in that first chase right? because if the killer is facecamping its gotta be because he lost a bunch of gens before his first hook so one on hook one trying to save and the other 2 on gens that will leave on gen left before the first survivor dies. then the second on gets hook plenty of time to finish the last one. but... it is what it is at the end of the day

    Not always, a lot of killers will proxy camp, pretend to run away or run a small loop only to return to catch the unhook. some killers like Hag, Trapper, Pyramid Head make unhooking even more dangerous and slow, allowing them ample time to return for the unhook. A good Huntress or Death Slinger can proxy camp from range.

  • I made this time stamp so people can understand it easier

    I was Survivor 4 (the only 1 with Kindred). Since another survivor on hook, only me could instantly tell its a camper. The other 2 didnt.

    image.png

    Lets say, Survivor 1 could make a chase that can fulfill the last first 130sec Gen. Which after his dead, other 3 could complete all Gen.

    Then suddenly another one got Noed. And camped to dead. 2K with zero effort. This match happened vs a Huntress.


    This is only estimate, the reality Solo survivors consumed much more time (traveling between Gens, to Gate ect)

  • That just do gens works for full SWF or Kindred users, but for most survivors it ends up like this.

    I'll get camped and what do they do? All three of them sneak around my hook until I die wasting my time on the hook.

    At that point I'm not caring if they live or die.

  • @darktrix said:

    That just do gens works for full SWF or Kindred users, but for most survivors it ends up like this.

    I'll get camped and what do they do? All three of them sneak around my hook until I die wasting my time on the hook.

    At that point I'm not caring if they live or die.

    Oh this also happens to me and I use kindred on all my matches.

  • If you are the hooked one, there's a solution: move to the next match.

1 … 3 4 5 ›