The brightness of the new lit totems has made Hex perks useless.
The brightness of the new lit totems has made Hex perks useless. No chance of toning them down I suppose.
The brightness of the new lit totems has made Hex perks useless. No chance of toning them down I suppose.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Not going to lie, I've sometimes missed Hex Totems, only to hear it or see the light flickering to get my attention.
'New' ? Seems like the same nonsense to me.
They’re honestly harder to find now because the new maps are darker and totems are more hidden. Hex undying already stops totems from being done very well so it’s fine imo
Some matches it’s impossible to find hex totems which makes it OP