Recover should contribute to Wiggle
Just saying.
If you get picked up and dropped, wiggle is in your favor and still is at the same amount. Recovering by logic, goes to say, that you've been recovering from the down. Now logic doesn't have to show this, but it just seems weird.
Comments
Boil over is a freaking nightmare on Lery's
Here's what you and everyone who suggests this seems to think would happen if this were a reality:
"Well, the Killer's slugged everyone, but we all managed to recover to 95% and will thus be able to wiggle free and help everyone else back up."
Here's what would actually happen, from the Killer's perspective:
"Well, I managed to slug everyone, but it took a while and they're all at 95% recovery. Thanks to that Survivor buff, I'll just let them bleed out."
In other words, this would increase slugging without the intent to hook. So no, thanks.
I don't see why that would be necessary. Killers basically wouldn't be able to drop survivors if they needed to. I think the wiggle meter is fine the way it is, and if they want to tinker with it, survivors need to sacrifice perks to increase their wiggle performance at the very least.
I think it could work as a perk and with an inefficiency factor (1% recovery=0.x% wiggle) and maybe some downside, but as a basic mechanic it would be terrible. You could just get downed under a pallet and the killer couldn't do anything to prevent your eventual escape.
Man, it's not complaining. You confused yourself, that's disappointing. I just find it weird that this mechanic isin't in the game, doesn't mean I hate the game or dislike how people play any more.
No I did not, since i'm a new player, but it doesn't revert what I'm opposing.
See it this way, you arent really supposed to wiggle free, its just there to limit the killer. That way you dont get hooked in the basement.