ok so i found this werid imsage
By weird image I'm going to assume you found pictures of spirit that are nsfw.
Nope
Hold up
I think her lore says she was going to university or college before she died so no
Probably not, seeing as she was going to university before she got turned into Spirit.
She went to a university/college so she's 18+
I feel like you have...... other motives ๐๐ฆ
What
Stay where you are. The FBI would like a word with you.
Gotta say, I don't like where this is going.
All the characters in DbD are over 18, I don't think people will like a killer slaughtering an child, or vice versa.
The answer is no, she's not a minor. None of the characters in the game area.
I'm locking this, the OP never returned to the post to have a discussion, I think it's better that it's closed.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
By weird image I'm going to assume you found pictures of spirit that are nsfw.
Nope
Hold up
I think her lore says she was going to university or college before she died so no
Probably not, seeing as she was going to university before she got turned into Spirit.
She went to a university/college so she's 18+
I feel like you have...... other motives ๐๐ฆ
What
Stay where you are. The FBI would like a word with you.
Gotta say, I don't like where this is going.
All the characters in DbD are over 18, I don't think people will like a killer slaughtering an child, or vice versa.
The answer is no, she's not a minor. None of the characters in the game area.
I'm locking this, the OP never returned to the post to have a discussion, I think it's better that it's closed.