For example, on survivor I feel soooo naked without bond! It's my go-to on everyone. I Love the information I get from it. Also, be nice! Everyone has their own opinions :)
It may seem like an odd one to run but I like to use detectives hunch, that way I can find totems that no one seems to go for and then gets shocked and annoyed that we're hit with NOED.
For example, on survivor I feel soooo naked without bond! It's my go-to on everyone. I Love the information I get from it. Also, be nice! Everyone has their own opinions :)
On survivor, I almost always run Decisive. I don't like to, but it seems like every time I don't, I get tunneled off first hook.
Killer, uh... probably BBQ. Blood points help with the grind.
Killer - Enduring, I cannot play without it because I've got so used to running it (I've also got a bit of an addiction to Brutal Strength right now as well).
Survivor - This one is tougher because I'm torn between Quick & Quiet and Iron Will - both staples on my builds.
Killer- Corrupt. It's the only slowdown I run and I love the zoning aspect
Survivor- more of a build, but Deliverance/BT/DS. I'm a very confident runner and often run the killer for a majority of the gens if not all 5. I want the aggro
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Kindred and spine chill always!
Most of my killers have BBQ for bloodpoints and aura reading. Sometimes BBQ is only good for bp, but auras are not really useful.
As survivor I often experiment with new builds, and they often include Sprint burst for safety.
It may seem like an odd one to run but I like to use detectives hunch, that way I can find totems that no one seems to go for and then gets shocked and annoyed that we're hit with NOED.
Iron Will and Monitor and Abuse.
Of course that isn't absolute there are many times I don't run with either.
On survivor, I almost always run Decisive. I don't like to, but it seems like every time I don't, I get tunneled off first hook.
Killer, uh... probably BBQ. Blood points help with the grind.
For survivor, Kindred.
For killer, Barbeque And Chilli.
Killer - Enduring, I cannot play without it because I've got so used to running it (I've also got a bit of an addiction to Brutal Strength right now as well).
Survivor - This one is tougher because I'm torn between Quick & Quiet and Iron Will - both staples on my builds.
WGLF/BBQ because stacks and I'm a BP sloot and like hoarding add-ons and items.
Dead hard and bbq
Killer- Corrupt. It's the only slowdown I run and I love the zoning aspect
Survivor- more of a build, but Deliverance/BT/DS. I'm a very confident runner and often run the killer for a majority of the gens if not all 5. I want the aggro