Please change pyramids M2
I hate how easy it is to dodge when out in the open because it takes time to get to certain distances. Its been so many moments where I would get a hit if it were instant instead of survivors getting a lot of warnings of when its coming. Im a above average pyramid , I'm able to hit prediction shots pretty consistent but those out in the open shots are near impossible to hit.
The change they did a couple months back hurt him bad, at some loops some survivors will try to bait like they're not gonna drop the pallet and run Back but I can't hit them for a whole second saving them.
Also change his addons they're atrocious
Comments
My problem is players can dodge it easy af sometimes even after dropping a pallet
I t need's to be faster ,outside of chase I'm sure Pyramid Head isn't moving 4.6 he maybe a little faster than Huntress so at least 4.5
^ That
Ok
Someone on a hex totem about to get it but I shouldn't use my m2?
That want work trying to M1 someone who has distance, sometimes survivor's run in a straight POTD could reach them before you would if there not just baiting you,but with a faster POTD that would counter the red stain and sound notifications.
Thats because you have to charge up and the width is small. Kinda wish it was a addon for that
You're not supposed to be using it in the open. Literally designed to be reactable if you use it too predictably, but when you start to use it the way it was intended it becomes tricky to dodge. Also his add-ons aren't bad. He has one of the better, more rounded sets of add-ons in the game imo with a couple exceptions. All of his add-ons buff certain aspects of a power that isn't add-on reliant at all to begin with. It's how it should be imo. They shouldn't give ridiculously good stat boosts like topknot or iri head (or old cooldown and charge add-ons on Billy, which turned him into a completely different killer). They should "add on" to the power, not completely overbuff it, and PH's add-ons do exactly that.
Someone hiding behind a rock should be able to dodge it? And how am I being predictable when I'm hitting prediction shots? Also I've tried making the best use out of the addons he has and it felt like such a waste of bloodpoints buying them. The only ones that felt okay was range and longer use of power.
I really love his power the way it is. It’s incredibly strong and you can still fake it or drag yourself all the way in front of them for a body block.
Just throwing M2s at them in a straight line is very hard, you want to throw them at an angle so they have less room to dodge. Or throw them just as you break line of sight, though that’s riskier.
I think trail duration and recharge are also fantastic in addition to range and power duration. They let you be more map control oriented instead of pure chase since you can lay down tons of trails around an area quickly.
Getting insidious for an add on slot honestly isn’t that bad either.
Everybody is talking about side topics instead of the main one and it's that at loops if the m2 were instant people would go for those shots more instead of baiting that's why it got changed. I'm tired of survivors dodging it easily when not in animation lock or when they can see you about to do it
It would be ridiculously overpowered if it was instant, and require no skill or effort on the side of the killer. Right now I think it’s relatively fair.
If you go for an extremely telegraphed shot the survivor can dodge it, if you wait for an opportune moment or do something unexpected you can land it. I land M2s all the time outside animation locks, if the survivor is bad they get 2 tapped sometimes. If the survivor is good at juking it takes some work to down them. As it should.
Pyramid head isn’t played at tournaments where there is real money on the line because he is weak.
the new PH changes made him way stronger than before. Also, why do you go for a range attack in the open? Wouldnt it be better to M1 them instead? I only use his ranged attack around loops and almost every survivor is very predictable with their movements.
Making him slower for 1 second after putting trails down is him being stronger than before? The nerf/buff he got didn't make any sense and was unnecessary. Also if someone is hiding behind a rock or wall out in the open why wouldn't you go for those shots?
As someone who mains PH often, I disagree with the need for it to be instant. That's like saying Huntress should just be able to minigun her Hatchets across the map. You complain people can dodge it, but yeah, that is kind of the point. You want the power to be instant? You'd create the most OP killer in the game. Survivors need to be able to dodge the attack, hence the clear box that appears on the floor to give them a chance. It's their only counter to his power. If they're dodging you easily, then you need to start being unpredictible. Don't aim at them, aim toward a direction they could run. They're going to expect a hit less from another direction rather than one straight at them.
the M2 is built for animation locks. Using it out in the open is not its main use. its also very, bery good for animation locks
ph has some really really ######### addons
Thanks for teaching me how to play my main killer wow such useful tips lol