Dear survivors
Dear survivors,
If you see that the killer is standing around afk and giving you a free win, please take it and leave the game instead of tbagging and trolling the afk killer.
I really dont want to be that guy that DCs with all the BP offerings at the moment, but if you hold me hostage, then I will DC in order to derank.
A fellow killer ![]()
Comments
When i see a killer camping in the basement with insidious or a myers waiting patiently as AFK.. I will admit.. that i like to convince and bring a teammate down.. and body block them for the lols.. the whole time giggling while they panic and get smacked by the killer haha.. then the two of us bring a third one down and giggle all over again haha
The OP is talking about when the game is over and both doors are open and survivors just stay in the game for an extra 5 minutes for no reason..
you do know that this is against the game rules right?
When I see an AFK killer, I just stand near to get more boldness points, nothing against the killer or anything, if they chase me I'll leave.
DCing you mean? Yeah I know, but the DC rate is so ridiculously high that you will never reach it by deranking.
EVen their biggest fog streamer (survivor main) that is supported by BHVR deranks regualrly by DCing
reason why I always bring Whispers.
true