This game sucks butt. Remove DC penalties
Honestly there are ppl out there that just wanna dc out from games they don't wanna stay in. Some ppl get tunnelled to death and they wanna get out, some ppl get camped and they wanna get out, some ppl afk and they wanna gtfo from that game bc it's not fair. Ppl have their own reasons and I've DC'd out plenty of times and now all I'm getting is 23 hour penalties. It's effing demotivating
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
Good its demotivating because dbd dont need people that ragequits.
I honestly don't give a flying poo about what you think tbh this post is only aimed at the devs and I wanna know if they will remove the penalties
The penalties will not be removed, the whole point of them is to stop people DC'ing and ruining other people's games.
Can't you just lock the thread or something? This thread won't go anywhere and is pretty pointless because the devs are very confident about not removing DC penalties.
was clicking the button then your post showed up :)