Deathslinger Needs A Buff!

Some of you Slinger-Haters probably saw the title and jumped in looking to rip me to shreds with comments like "#########?! He's already got superior range AND he can pull me in!" Or "Lmao you play Slinger? What a loser! Get gud xdxdxdxd"

But I promise its not what you think. Simply put, I'm talking cosmetics.

Seriously, he's only got four with a bunch of re-colors! Its annoying that one of the coolest/most original killers has so few options in his wardrobe! Its not like its hard to come up with ideas.

For example: A coonskin cap, a thick winter coat, and a hunting rifle-esque Redeemer? Or perhaps a high class Highwayman, sporting a facial bandana, a frock coat, and a shotgun Redeemer? A Civil War Soldier with his trusty musket and a neat little bugle at his side? Gimme somethin'...

Comments

  • I think everyone needs a buff in this case.

  • Him and plague are the 2 that need it most. I want to stop running the P3 on him for something else but everything is either a recolour or looks ugly.

  • Ya, Deathslinger needs more variety. The Twins also came out pretty lackluster for their cosmetics. I'm maining them, but I haven't taken to any of the cosmetics so default it is.

  • @VexTheHex said:

    Ya, Deathslinger needs more variety. The Twins also came out pretty lackluster for their cosmetics. I'm maining them, but I haven't taken to any of the cosmetics so default it is.

    Seems like Blood and Guts is the best cosmetic for them so far. However they are SUPER new, whereas Deathslinger is several chapters back., which is why I expected a bit more.

  • As a Plague main, I feel this. Here's hoping him and Plague get some much needed love 2021

  • Plague needs a cosmetic buff more than any other character in the game.

  • If , when u say buff , u heard terror radius or movement speed ajustment , okay

  • How about a more traditional Irish outfit with a flat cap and a shorter coat? I’d love to see that

  • *Laughs in Quentin main*

  • I mean not what I call a buff, but aight I'll bite. Deathslinger in a prison jumpsuit with chains and a ball that follows him almost sentient would be a godlike cosmetic. Make it a legendary combined one idc. Also make his face more dirty, but younger. The real delinquint Caleb in prison.

  • also give him his bullets in first person back

  • @UncleStabby said:

    Some of you Slinger-Haters probably saw the title and jumped in looking to rip me to shreds with comments like "#########?! He's already got superior range AND he can pull me in!" Or "Lmao you play Slinger? What a loser! Get gud xdxdxdxd"

    But I promise its not what you think. Simply put, I'm talking cosmetics.

    Seriously, he's only got four with a bunch of re-colors! Its annoying that one of the coolest/most original killers has so few options in his wardrobe! Its not like its hard to come up with ideas.

    For example: A coonskin cap, a thick winter coat, and a hunting rifle-esque Redeemer? Or perhaps a high class Highwayman, sporting a facial bandana, a frock coat, and a shotgun Redeemer? A Civil War Soldier with his trusty musket and a neat little bugle at his side? Gimme somethin'...

    It's so sad.

    He didn't get a SINGLE skin besides his release cosmetics (i'm not counting this boring 4th anniversary recolor)

    And i was so excited for his halloween skin :(

  • @Squirrel_Thicc said:

    Plague needs a cosmetic buff more than any other character in the game.

    At least she got some cosmetics :(

    (Even though they are kinda similiar style wise)

  • @UncleStabby said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1835933#Comment_1835933

    Seems like Blood and Guts is the best cosmetic for them so far. However they are SUPER new, whereas Deathslinger is several chapters back., which is why I expected a bit more.

    Plus Deathslinger is quite a popular killer.

    You would have thought he had some new cosmetics by now.