the IMPOSSIBLE build

hi just wanna ask if wanna one wanna try this and screenshot your escape moment :))

p/s: has to be no mither 1 cuz that perk doesnt do sht :P

Dead by Daylight Screenshot 2020.12.23 - 23.50.24.16_LI.jpg


Comments

  • What, addonless shadowborne oni?

  • Yh great. And how should i get this build when i have no mither 3?

    I would play without a busted toolbox, thats fair, right?

  • I've done this before. Definitely fun but it isn't tough to escape if your team is good. So here's one I did yesterday in solo q and I loved it.

    The GUARENTEED Facecamp Build.

    Here's what you need:

    • Bring an offering for the hatch to spawn somewhere
    • Last minute swap to a GREEN key
    • You need to being Object and t-bag for the killer fo build salt towards you
    • When the hatch spawns you need to go down on top of the hatch. Make it look like you were being too cocky and failed in the hatch escape.
    • Enjoy the facecamp lol

    I bring Kindred, Deliverance and Camaraderie with it. Deliverance for the troll Kobe. Kindred to show your getting camped and Camaraderie to last longer on the hook. The idea is to die so never escape!

  • You might as well run no mither by itself

  • @TheButcher6641 said:

    You might as well run no mither by itself

    lol true :))

  • @TicTac said:

    Yh great. And how should i get this build when i have no mither 3?

    I would play without a busted toolbox, thats fair, right?

    fair but u have to tbag killer at least twice. cuz no mither 3 hide grudge sound so u may escape in some situation.

  • @Momentosis said:

    What, addonless shadowborne oni?

    dude addon less oni is still oni. im basically giving him power since the beginning of the game which u def should delay as long as you can.

  • @CashelP14 said:

    I've done this before. Definitely fun but it isn't tough to escape if your team is good. So here's one I did yesterday in solo q and I loved it.

    The GUARENTEED Facecamp Build.

    Here's what you need:

    • Bring an offering for the hatch to spawn somewhere
    • Last minute swap to a GREEN key
    • You need to being Object and t-bag for the killer fo build salt towards you
    • When the hatch spawns you need to go down on top of the hatch. Make it look like you were being too cocky and failed in the hatch escape.
    • Enjoy the facecamp lol

    I bring Kindred, Deliverance and Camaraderie with it. Deliverance for the troll Kobe. Kindred to show your getting camped and Camaraderie to last longer on the hook. The idea is to die so never escape!

    This is so stupid.

    I love it

  • @CashelP14 said:

    I've done this before. Definitely fun but it isn't tough to escape if your team is good. So here's one I did yesterday in solo q and I loved it.

    The GUARENTEED Facecamp Build.

    Here's what you need:

    • Bring an offering for the hatch to spawn somewhere
    • Last minute swap to a GREEN key
    • You need to being Object and t-bag for the killer fo build salt towards you
    • When the hatch spawns you need to go down on top of the hatch. Make it look like you were being too cocky and failed in the hatch escape.
    • Enjoy the facecamp lol

    I bring Kindred, Deliverance and Camaraderie with it. Deliverance for the troll Kobe. Kindred to show your getting camped and Camaraderie to last longer on the hook. The idea is to die so never escape!

    the point is you give as much as disadvantage to yourself and still escaping. still i will try your build and see if i can slip away :)

  • It's genuinely so much fun. You look so dumb and the killer is soo happy.. until they see it was actually green lol

  • @maxchienbinh said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1834752#Comment_1834752

    the point is you give as much as disadvantage to yourself and still escaping. still i will try your build and see if i can slip away :)

    Yea I understand. I also bring Babysitter so the killer knows when you've unhooked someone. Also I usually bring Object.

  • @CashelP14 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1835438#Comment_1835438

    It's genuinely so much fun. You look so dumb and the killer is soo happy.. until they see it was actually green lol

    It's the same as killers using a yellow mori or shroud of seperation to make survivors dc ๐Ÿ˜‚

    I would add to your build that the character you're switching to last second should look as toxic as possible.Would make it even better

  • I think I killed you two days ago...

    There was another No Mither user in the game - I think I was Myers or Clown.

    The game was over pretty fast for obvious reasons, but I remember looking at the build and saying "#$%@ing bamboozled me" out loud.

  • Just wondering why the Oni has 0 BP. I can do a NoMither DC escape too ๐Ÿง๐Ÿ˜œ

  • @Deadeye said:

    Just wondering why the Oni has 0 BP. I can do a NoMither DC escape too ๐Ÿง๐Ÿ˜œ

    he quit after 1 hook and 4 gens. i didnt capture the whole chat but we talked about why did he quit when he got me as a freebie.

    note: i got 2 chased w him

  • @Raccoon said:

    I think I killed you two days ago...

    There was another No Mither user in the game - I think I was Myers or Clown.

    The game was over pretty fast for obvious reasons, but I remember looking at the build and saying "#$%@ing bamboozled me" out loud.

    dont remember sorry cuz most matches i didnt get out (obviously). this one i got pretty lucky with 2 chases. match ended with killer dc 1 hook (the guy that died) and 4 gens

  • @maxchienbinh said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1835609#Comment_1835609

    dont remember sorry cuz most matches i didnt get out (obviously). this one i got pretty lucky with 2 chases. match ended with killer dc 1 hook (the guy that died) and 4 gens

    Glad you did it, though!

    MERRY DEATHMAS!

  • @maxchienbinh said:

    hi just wanna ask if wanna one wanna try this and screenshot your escape moment :))

    p/s: has to be no mither 1 cuz that perk doesnt do sht :P

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/JYJZM1KREIUO/dead-by-daylight-screenshot-2020-12-23-23-50-24-16-li.jpg

    you must be really bored after the patches to be using something like that, or tired of frequently disconnecting or hook suey teammates if they've started that up again recently

  • @OniWantsYourMacaroni said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1835450#Comment_1835450

    It's the same as killers using a yellow mori or shroud of seperation to make survivors dc ๐Ÿ˜‚

    I would add to your build that the character you're switching to last second should look as toxic as possible.Would make it even better

    I actually played default Meg so they didn't dc when I last minute swapped lol

  • @maxchienbinh said:

    hi just wanna ask if wanna one wanna try this and screenshot your escape moment :))

    p/s: has to be no mither 1 cuz that perk doesnt do sht :P

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/JYJZM1KREIUO/dead-by-daylight-screenshot-2020-12-23-23-50-24-16-li.jpg

    Its oni how in the hell is he gonna dc when he doesn't need perks very much

  • @Komodo16 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/215290/the-impossible-build

    Its oni how in the hell is he gonna dc when he doesn't need perks very much

    ikr. we kinda talked about it after the game. even oni without perks can still wreck us if some1 constantly giving him blood. btw i missed brand new part skillcheck so that toolbox didnt do much T.T fml

  • @maxchienbinh said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1835973#Comment_1835973

    ikr. we kinda talked about it after the game. even oni without perks can still wreck us if some1 constantly giving him blood. btw i missed brand new part skillcheck so that toolbox didnt do much T.T fml

    Not even that but most red ranks aren't good. Ive only ever met a few as good as me and well I'm not perfect and make dumb choices too but its still just surprising you know?