Pig is pretty average for bloodpoints. If you're playing in the low ranks (15ish) and you're dropping people like ugly babies, you can slap those bad boys on them before hooking for free points. Against good players, you might not even get a chance to use them all by the time the gates are open, and you're almost definitely not going to get any ambushes.
If you want a good one for farming BP, I would suggest the trapper. Throw on BBQ & Chili and Distressing. You get a lot of deviousness points for trapping someone, and Distressing doubles that on the spot. BBQ & Chili doubles thatpost game, so each trap basically gives you 4x the bloodpoints. Two or three traps per game and a bit of other stuff and you'll max that out no problem.
LF seems to be a pretty good source for me. From a grinding standpoint, he doesn't require hardly any skill or tactical thinking, just run and gun. This last game, I ended up with 27k score on a normal 4k. That's why I really like grinding with him. If you are looking for a more engaging killer, I hear clown is pretty good.
*edit
Freddy is also pretty good at racking in points but he's the most irritating killer to play IMO. I don't recommend using him for grinding BPs.
As a Pig main, she is TERRIBLE for farming bloodpoints. Like, dog ######### awful, even after the fix to her BP returns right after her release.
If you want to farm on her, you need to run Distressing to help Deviousness in particular. You won't get many Ambush hits unless you camp or deliberately go out of your way to set them up. It's not even remotely optimal to play like that, either.
When I'm feeling lazy, I use Trapper with Distressing to farm, since a trap going off is 2000 points each, all by itself, so he caps out quickly. Nurse and Huntress can be good to farm, too, if you're good with them.
Anyway, Pig's BP gains from Deviousness are significantly lower than most of the other killers because her primary method to obtain them (Ambush) is laughably bad at actually ambushing people. So, you'll need to rely on her traps and buffing that with Distressing. The devs aren't concerned with Ambush sucking balls, so this is really the best you can do with her. The rest of her functions like a typical M1 killer, so she'll be fine in other categories.
Like I said, if you really want to farm with her the best, surefire way is to camp. Ambush people coming for saves. Easy, but lame.
Edit: Forgot to mention that Ambush offers very low Deviousness returns in general. Seriously, Pig is one of the worst killers for BP farming.
He cant be seen so the increased terror radius doesn't mean much when running distressing. You have to sleep them to do anything so deviousness should get maxed easily
He cant be body blocked on hooks unless that person is in the dream world.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Nah, just go Doctor and get Barbecue & Chili on him.
Deviousness is full with your first 2-3 Survivor chases.
@Boss I'm sick of doctor
Then have fun earning BP less fast i guess.
That's not what the question was.
I don't notice it being any more difficult than other killers. But I am a pig main so yehhh
Pig is pretty average for bloodpoints. If you're playing in the low ranks (15ish) and you're dropping people like ugly babies, you can slap those bad boys on them before hooking for free points. Against good players, you might not even get a chance to use them all by the time the gates are open, and you're almost definitely not going to get any ambushes.
If you want a good one for farming BP, I would suggest the trapper. Throw on BBQ & Chili and Distressing. You get a lot of deviousness points for trapping someone, and Distressing doubles that on the spot. BBQ & Chili doubles that post game, so each trap basically gives you 4x the bloodpoints. Two or three traps per game and a bit of other stuff and you'll max that out no problem.
LF seems to be a pretty good source for me. From a grinding standpoint, he doesn't require hardly any skill or tactical thinking, just run and gun. This last game, I ended up with 27k score on a normal 4k. That's why I really like grinding with him. If you are looking for a more engaging killer, I hear clown is pretty good.
*edit
Freddy is also pretty good at racking in points but he's the most irritating killer to play IMO. I don't recommend using him for grinding BPs.
I farm bp with Freddy. 500 deviousness points for every hit in the dreamworld is pretty good imo.
Not everyone is a masochist
As a Pig main, she is TERRIBLE for farming bloodpoints. Like, dog ######### awful, even after the fix to her BP returns right after her release.
If you want to farm on her, you need to run Distressing to help Deviousness in particular. You won't get many Ambush hits unless you camp or deliberately go out of your way to set them up. It's not even remotely optimal to play like that, either.
When I'm feeling lazy, I use Trapper with Distressing to farm, since a trap going off is 2000 points each, all by itself, so he caps out quickly. Nurse and Huntress can be good to farm, too, if you're good with them.
Anyway, Pig's BP gains from Deviousness are significantly lower than most of the other killers because her primary method to obtain them (Ambush) is laughably bad at actually ambushing people. So, you'll need to rely on her traps and buffing that with Distressing. The devs aren't concerned with Ambush sucking balls, so this is really the best you can do with her. The rest of her functions like a typical M1 killer, so she'll be fine in other categories.
Like I said, if you really want to farm with her the best, surefire way is to camp. Ambush people coming for saves. Easy, but lame.
Edit: Forgot to mention that Ambush offers very low Deviousness returns in general. Seriously, Pig is one of the worst killers for BP farming.
@iceman2kx That's no a lot really. I get around 50000 with doctor> @FunC said:
Here https://deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com/Bloodpoints it says you can only get 150 for pulling them into a dream world, nothing about the hits, unless it's outdated
@Peasant I know but I can't stand doctor anymore
this website also stated that the spirit release was going to be on 11th September. xD
Dream Chaser
Not really but I will tell you who is...
Your boy Freddy Kreuger with distressing.
He eats pallets so you're good for brutality
He cant be seen so the increased terror radius doesn't mean much when running distressing. You have to sleep them to do anything so deviousness should get maxed easily
He cant be body blocked on hooks unless that person is in the dream world.
Perfect for bloodpoints