I don't normally report...
I'm having tequila, gonna do a few games before I go to bed...
First game LOL, I don't normally report but the person did use the F word in post game chat.
I'm having tequila, gonna do a few games before I go to bed...
First game LOL, I don't normally report but the person did use the F word in post game chat.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Let me guess: the one person that died, right?
and yeah, I could close the post game chat, but I forgot to do that...
I didn't get my feels hurt, but the player chose to use an LGBT slur. That is the only reason my drunk ass reported them.
You would think, but it was the rank 8.
I got one GG from one of the reds and then the 8 rank messaged spammed the post game chat lol
People get so angry over stupid crap. 25,000 bp is a respectable score. Nothing more pathetic than a sore winner.
Why are some people like this?
How do people get like this?
Rank system is perfectly fine haha.
Spicy.
If dying in DbD gets you this mad, i'd have to recommend not playing games anymore and taking up gardening.
Plants are much less likely to hand you your clown license.
because the sitting behind a screen lol and not enough hugs
but it wasn't the person who died or the other 2 red ranks... It was the purple...
Oh, whoops.
Wow that's even worse then, dude lived and still got mad enough to get handed a permit for a whole damn circus.
and it was a dwight...not a dwelf though