remove or change BL mechanic or change the pallets and juking spots !

you are not serious after 15sec 5% more movement speed ? the most maps have realy bad pallets and windows, change that or remove BL, or change BL to i dont know after 30-40sec 5% max (also BL 1 is max !)

Comments

  • Im....comfused. what are you asking? Like legit you are just throwing numbers?

  • The pallets and juke spots have already been changed... for the worse for survivors, anyway. You should have seen this game back in 2016.

  • @Bullettimegod said:

    Im....comfused. what are you asking? Like legit you are just throwing numbers?

    Bloodlust. Those are the values for Bloodlust.


    @Topic: Could be possible in the future. They tested one weekend without Bloodlust, and I have not seen much difference in my games, but I have seen that some Killers were really relying on Bloodlust to get Hits in.

    IMO at least Bloodlust 2 and 3 can be removed, but I think it is totally possible to remove Bloodlust completely once they reworked the remaining Maps (e.g. I had a really hard time on Cowshed during that experiment, but to be fair, I doubt that it would have been much better with Bloodlust, since that Map is horrible). At least it might be possible that they consider it.

    It was meant to be a temporary thing anyways.

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1826082#Comment_1826082

    Bloodlust. Those are the values for Bloodlust.

    @Topic: Could be possible in the future. They tested one weekend without Bloodlust, and I have not seen much difference in my games, but I have seen that some Killers were really relying on Bloodlust to get Hits in.

    IMO at least Bloodlust 2 and 3 can be removed, but I think it is totally possible to remove Bloodlust completely once they reworked the remaining Maps (e.g. I had a really hard time on Cowshed during that experiment, but to be fair, I doubt that it would have been much better with Bloodlust, since that Map is horrible). At least it might be possible that they consider it.

    It was meant to be a temporary thing anyways.

    Ahh. Thank you. Yea i agree. 2 and 3 can go.

  • thought this was BL--balanced landing