PSA to all "Blendettes"
We are better than you
-Bloody Quentin gang
We are better than you
-Bloody Quentin gang
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
There's nothing to look at though?
You just gave us pictures of macmillan estate.
That's actually insane! That's why I prestiged him first cause he has like the best P3 outfit 😂
Who's the "he" you're referring to? OP just posted some nice pictures of the macmillan estate?
If I see a Blendette I will tunnel them, mainly because I may not find them again if I don’t. May have to begin tunneling bloody Quentin’s too.
Yeah but you taller I can hide behind a barrel easier.
You do realize that blendettes can probably hide in them better right? lol
All P3 Quentin mains unite!
I am waiting for someone to quote you and genuinely try and correct you and then say "lol they were kidding too" when someone explains you're joking.
I can get behind this i didn't realize there were more Quentins out there
Nightmare on Elm Street is just too strong of a DLC nowadays. Dang.
There are dozens of us... DOZENS!
PC Red rank Quentin here, this is my friend code 201047472