Hex: DH should only light up after Exposure
The totem should appear dull until after survivors are exposed. If a survivor cleanses it beforehand, they should be rewarded the full 1000 points but I think it might help the longevity of that hex if it only was lit after survivors’ lives are in danger.
Comments
Till it has one token. It shouldn’t be un preventable exposure up the ass
I agree with until it has 1 token, not until survivors get exposed. There is no reason for it to be lit before it has any tokens, though. I think it should be like NOED, where when you get a token, if any dull totems remain on the map, 1 will be lit.
I hate hex perks for the sole reason that survivors can render a killer perk useless by holding m1.
Most hex perks are high risk, low reward perks.
The question is, even after they change hex spawns and the way hex's look to make them less "COMPLETELY OBVIOUS" will it actually help or change anything? Will people still be willing to run risky hex's or will it be the same where hex builds are just not viable. I don't see why they don't just give hexe's a respawn timer the way trappers traps respawn after 3 minutes. Come up with something like that and you could combo hexe's then with stuff like hangmans and reduce the respawn by 60 seconds. The hex's don't even have to respawn with full tokens either. But deading them the entire match makes most hex's pretty much useless to run. On top of hangmans <----- nobody bothers with sabo so this perk is pretty dead for everyone except trapper.
Then it would just be another NOED
Does anyone actually use DH on a regular basis? I've messed around with it like 3 times and it was instantly destroyed each time. I'll never use it again. As of now, I even hate using Ruin because of the garbage RNG totem spawns.
I just think they need to fix all totem spawns.
Yeah, I use it with haunted grounds. It works every time
If they did make this change, DH would be meta and most obviously broken.
You'd basically have to destroy all the totems before it became active as a hex totem, like NOED.
What do you mean "works every time". Like you get enough stacks to mori? Do you run Ruin too?
I don’t run ruin, as then they’ll say “F IT” and just go through haunted hmgrounds, as they know theirs a real hex. I usually don’t get enough to mori because of farmers or I’m just hooking and killing that fast and aggressively.