Ew, what happened to Feng's blight outfit?
Mainly the head, it looks, glossy...
Here is comparison of how the head looks on a different cosmetic.
Mainly the head, it looks, glossy...
Here is comparison of how the head looks on a different cosmetic.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I thought the same! She looks like a porcelain doll lol
lmfao
Wow. I bought it mostly for how it all went together now it looks horrible back to bunny feng for me I guess
sweaty Feng
It wasn't like that before. But suddenly she doesn't look human. Maybe next killer should be a mannequin. Or like the movie wax.
Why she built like a barbie doll?
"I'm a barbie girl, in a magic wooorrld, wrapped in plastic, its fantastic, come on barbie lets go party AAAAH AH AAAAAAAAH"
Put down the highlighter, Feng.
I find these kinds of cosmetic bugs hilarious XD plz more of these instead of bugs that affect actual gameplay.
(hopefully that’s not part of the character model reworks and actually is a bug 👀)