blind challenge.

Normally it would be a cake walk but WHAT HAVE YOU DONE to flashlights????? It starts to beam and then just stops is the hitbox smaller??

Comments

  • My beam has disappeared several times, I've missed flashlight saves because the beam just....turns off?

    I'm still aiming but the beam isn't there. They give no indicator that the killer is blind anymore, you have to look to the left and make sure your points for "KILLER BLIND" are there to start running.

  • @BigBrainMegMain said:

    My beam has disappeared several times, I've missed flashlight saves because the beam just....turns off?

    I'm still aiming but the beam isn't there. They give no indicator that the killer is blind anymore, you have to look to the left and make sure your points for "KILLER BLIND" are there to start running.

    Yeah, that happened to me against a recent demo match. Didn't even give me the points for blinding, I don't know how this even happened.

  • @Yords said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1819427#Comment_1819427

    Yeah, that happened to me against a recent demo match. Didn't even give me the points for blinding, I don't know how this even happened.

    The entire flashlight "update" needs to be reverted.

    Why did they even set a finger on flashlights is beyond me.

  • @BigBrainMegMain said:

    My beam has disappeared several times, I've missed flashlight saves because the beam just....turns off?

    I'm still aiming but the beam isn't there. They give no indicator that the killer is blind anymore, you have to look to the left and make sure your points for "KILLER BLIND" are there to start running.

    yeah thats a problem. I also think they shrunk the "Blind Zone" on killers

  • @ill_Boston_lli said:

    Normally it would be a cake walk but WHAT HAVE YOU DONE to flashlights????? It starts to beam and then just stops is the hitbox smaller??

    I never bother trying to get flashlight saves. Since I've been playing the game, there have just been too many changes that they devs make to flashlights and I'm not going to bother relearning things. I just saw this challenge and I rolled my eyes. I don't think I'll even try.

  • If all else fails, do you have any firecrackers? 3 out of 6 of my blinds for that challenge were from crackers.

  • I was hoping this was about playing blindfolded. And I figured u had a leg up because I only have one eye anyways.

  • @CountVampyr said:

    If all else fails, do you have any firecrackers? 3 out of 6 of my blinds for that challenge were from crackers.

    yeah but then you have t play six matches to get a challenge that should easily be done in one.

  • @CountVampyr said:

    If all else fails, do you have any firecrackers? 3 out of 6 of my blinds for that challenge were from crackers.

    Limited time items that not everyone has.

  • Lol, which is why I asked the question.