Most survivors suicide on second hook; good call on Mori change.
Title says it mostly, but for the most part, you guys have made my daily's requiring a kill 'by my hand' hard as hell. Jerks.
You guys have been amking this game easier for survivors since day one, and you don't seem to stop.
At this point, you have me with DBD; sunk cost. Release another game, no way - go paint your fingernails.
Comments
1) Lies! Survivors are less likely to tilt when they se mori, after recent Nerf, so you shouldn't have problems with DC or Hook Suicides
2) LIEEES! Its not "HARD AS HELL" to mori somebody.
3) GIT GUD!
No, really. Git Good. You rely on Mori too much and making stupid excuses like "I need to do Kill by hand daily" They are freaking rare. Like extremely rare.
Why are you using bullet points, you're not even substantiating anything, you're just saying things.
I only had my first daily today, and I never use mori's. For four trials in a row, people would suicide on second hook. I had to literally run to the other side of the map asap after hooking someone the second time to get them to not suicide. I don't camp, but I do hard patrol if I see scratch marks nearby. I really don't care if you believe me. Everything you mentioned is anecdotal at best, which isn't any better than my experience; i.e. it's relative.
You are talking nonsense. You are saying that you don't use mori, but bitching about their nerf like if you care too much. You say that most survivors suicide on hook, but you literally played only one game.
One game and you already made a final conclusion.
People like you are the reason for that famous Freddy Nerf after the launch.
You also called devs "Jerks" just because you were not able to finish your daily in one game.
You're attributing things to me you can't even know, or validate.
I don't use mori's except for dailies, because I don't want to worry about DH being knocked out early. So, I use them when I need to, but survivors are so bent out of shape by them that even with two hook actions they're still upset by them.
I have people DC when I go to Mori them, or they suicide on second hook. I don't know if the suicides on second hook are because of the mori, but I assume they are - it's never been this common.
I already told you this happened four games in a row, but yes, after those four games I quit using Mori's and it stops happening.
This is part of why I always use Rancor and Nemesis to get this Daily done, to avoid the hook suicides. It just requires whiffing a bunch as I chase the obsession while the last gen gets done (I've seen killers who will down the obsession, then get them back up over and over again until the last gen pops and they can mori them... that's just bad for so many reasons. Pretending to be more incompetent than I really am may be a bit dishonest, but hey, I am pretty terrible at the game, so it's not that dishonest.).
Oh my man... yes!
I literally used 2 ivory mori today without problems. Noone dced or suicided.
Streamer i watch used ebony mori and killed all 4 without problem today.
And you say that none of those 16 survivors struggled on the hook, which is unlikely
So i will simply call you a liar, and we end our discussion there.
Heh! Making extremely stupid excuses to ######### about nerf of an extremely unfun and unbalanced offering. And calling people "Jerks" for no reason.
Use rancor
From my experience NO ONE has suicided on 2nd hook in the 10 or so games i have used a mori.
Survivors are aware that they can only have their game cut short when it is almost over, they have no reason to suicide other than if your tunneling or camping.
I used to run "One Punch Freddy" which was Old Freddy with STBFL, PWYF, M&A, and Rancor. Ignore the obsession all game (keep them asleep though so they're slow on gens and you can easily find them for more PWYF stacks) one-hit-mori at the end. Super effective even during the Mettle Of Man Crisis where I'd insta-gib people who had Deliverance/Adrenaline + old MoM + DS + Dead Hard + an instaheal.
Look at this behaviour this is who you cater the game to. Why? Theyre never happy! You made moris almost useless which was at the top of his list and he still came here pissed lol.
Its time for a new approach to the game man