Killer Suggestion

I have a suggestion for Killers who are getting no eliminations. Once the Exit Gates are powered, the ability to kill 1 Survivor has now been unlocked. This will help newer players or experienced players when a trial isn't going their way.

Comments

  • I like it.^^
    I never understood why there is a mechanic that let the last survivor escape to prevent the 4k (hatch), but no mechanic favoring the killer to avoid a 4 escape.
    :P

  • @Wolf74 said:
    I like it.^^
    I never understood why there is a mechanic that let the last survivor escape to prevent the 4k (hatch), but no mechanic favoring the killer to avoid a 4 escape.
    :P

    but, but that would be rewarding a killers failure and that just isnt fair right??... hey wait a minute! thats exactly what the hatch does for survivors

  • I dont know if this is what you meant, but are you asking for a double mori perk to be added into the game? That's way too OP for killers... I say remove the hatch if you want (I hate it because survivors stop trying to do gens) but don't do what you said. If a killer can't do their job, it's not up to the game to punish the survivors with a perk that powerful. This is the same argument survivors make when they say killers are OP when in fact, survivors are hella stronger. Honestly, just get better at the game :/
  • So essentially the mori effect of Rancor, which is a mori without any previous requirements? Uhh...why? You have NOED, and you just got Rancor this patch. This change is complete overkill and unnecessary. 
  • My suggestion was mostly for the low rank Killers because I know they struggle to get one elimination.
  • Alls I want is a Grim Reaper.... serisously long handled scythe, long hooded cloak... freaking black asides for his eyes... maybe have slower but because of its weapon it has has a longer range attack and then have its power be something else "shrugs"