Spirit guide
Can someone provide me a guide for spirit or some advanced tipps?
She was a lot of fun while in the low ranks, but now that I slowly climb up....... once ruin is gone all I can do is tunnel and camp and hope that survivors fall for it....
I also have problems when I am trying to take advantage of BBQ and leave the hook. You can only guess roughly where they are and if they are clever, they can avoid you in phase walk form. With the insane CD, you are now a 110% killer who needs to wait 20 sec now. If another survivor was close, you lose all your momentum instantly.
Another big problem I found is that the scratch marks drop on the floor with a delay, clever survivors can use this and completely scrwe you over by walking back in their own tracks etc
Edit:
The survivors just sent me to swamp, damn ######### my life....
Comments
I don't give a ######### man. Unfortunately.
Your reputation is now in the gutter, and this doesn't help your case. I was able to provide video proof that you were wrong, surely you can provide video proof that you're right... if you are right, that is.
What reputation? You gotta be kidding me. You should know, I don't care about reputation on the random forum in the internet. Especially if it is a forum, where everyone is obsessed and can become salty due to only one post. I didn't know the thing, and just because of that I am 'dirty salty skill-less swf survivor main'. Now you see how ridiculous it sounds? Can you please stop quoting my messages here because it's kinda annoying tbh.
Hey, I'm on your side. When I went out to test the BH thing, I was hoping you were right, if only because it'd make the Spirit less #########.
If you really can 4k with the Spirit at high ranks fairly consistently, there's a ton of people - myself included - who'd love to learn from you. However, we would require video proof, since you've already made at least one false claim.
I don't make videos of my matches, sry (and don't want to btw).
You're late. I already tested it, the video is there, and she can't see the blood.
Why am I not suprised
I streamed some of it, there's some survivor gameplay halfway in but then more spirit.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRsKZS8rCW4
My link got deleted, didn't know that happened here. How should I get you the link to the gameplay?
You can just copy pasta the link as comment, that usually works.
Or post it on my profile, i dont care
There's a bit of survivor in it, but then there's more spirit.
@blue4zion
oh console, no offense but things are a bit different over there
Anyway, thx for the link
I saw someone used BH on his stream and it worked, blood became as bright as it was on the PTB, but I have never run BH, I use Stridor instead because I prefer it more.
I saw someone used BH on his stream and it worked, blood became as bright as it was on the PTB, but I have never run BH, I use Stridor instead because I prefer it more.
Haha an extra account for the DBD salt, I like it
Haha an extra account for the DBD salt, I like it
I streamed it (you can watch the video yourself) and it doesn't work.
Ugh yea I missed the bloodhunt sadly due to being in the hospital. Not happy about that at all. Still not feeling well but at least I can get on and play if I want to now lol.
You do not remember it because it did not happen. ( Or if it did it was in the PTB when the bug was still there. )
But yea IF you can do what you say please make some videos. A lot of people would love to learn how to play her at the higher ranks as she is not a easy one to play. I P3 her on the PTB ( did not get to P3 level 50 tho as I could no longer stand the long lobby times )> @willcenx said:
I think you need this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7gf6A_vBlc