deleted
deleted
deleted
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You can't name and shame here, man. Sorry that this happened to you, those games suck, but this info should be linked directly to the devs. Posting it here could get you banned.
No name and shame here.
Also forums are not for this. 50k people are playing the game right now. Just imagine everybody sharing their videos in the forums.
Edit; video
Thanks @Iceman
sorry guys, didn't know how else to report them. and they don't give me the option to delete my post, i'm looking everywhere. not taking the video off youtube tho. that's fair game.
The best thing you could do is edit the post and change it to something that doesn't show the killer's name. Maybe reword the text to ask what the best way to report them is and hopefully a mod can give you a clear answer.
@ShrimpTwiggs Yeah, I deleted his name. I really do apologize. I wasn't sure at all how to do it. I did find the report system they implemented finally. It really wasn't intended to be mean, it was a total mistake on my part. Thanks for letting me know.
No problem. Glad I could help. :chuffed:
So their report system won't actually let me submit the report... Can a mod please help me
You can tag a mod, like @MandyTalk
you should edit your post until this get deleted since the video is still there
@ShrimpTwiggs thanks.
@MandyTalk I need some help. I finally found the report system. I filled out the entire form, uploaded the video to it, did the recaptcha, and hit submit, but all it did was grey out the submit button so i couldn't press it again. I didn't get any sort of confirmation (page or email). What can I do to send in my video proof of lagswitching if the request page doesn't work?
Too bad someone quoted your original post with the killer's profile in it... Damage already done.
@TheBean I did my part to delete an honest mistake, and I can't delete his comment, so if you're trying to make me feel bad, I don't.