Solo Q in the afternoon.
Waiting 10 minutes for a lobby in the afternoon (EU), and these are the things I get as team mates. All downed in the basement against a deathslinger. Needless to say they made me waste a cake. Fortunately enough, I'm just using them so I can p3 Elodie.
Now to wait 10 more minutes to hopefully get a match that lasts more than 2 minutes.

Comments
solo que period man, I had a good day yesterday of teams working together but today it's been insane. killers tunneling like crazy, teammates being way too risky and or just making stupid plays.
it hasn't been fun today. I never thought I'd say this but if I'm going to run into games like that at least mori me so my death isn't so boring. oh wait killers don't want to play those anymore because they don't give them an advantage.
Yea and now I get left to die on first hook bc a moronic dwight with kindred decided it was more important to m1 on a gen. The matchmaking is also crap. Why am I getting yellow ranks as team mates?
Is it even worth it to wait 10 minutes to get this kind of ######### matches? I'd play SWF but all my friends quit this game because of the grind.
Now that's impressive. How'd they manage to even do that against death slinger?
Sometimes peeps just feel like screwing around.
By being stupid. Injured david went to the basement, farmed the other 2 without BT.
They can screw around in custom games with their friends.
If you aren't Smurfing and coming in with them on PURPOSE to draw a weaker Killer... and I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, odds are there is a dearth of Killers right now. I've noticed a sizable increase in the Ques to play Survivor. When I opt to play Killer, I get a game almost instantly. These things usually come in cycles, but I'm sure recent events has played a factor.
Or, peeps can do so whenever they please unfortunately
Not smurfing. This is my only account. And like it says in the title: SOLO Q.
And I can share their stupidity on the forums.
Also, you’re team consists of a Rank 15, 17 and 20. (a) lower your expectations and think back to when you first started (b) if you’re team is dropping like flies, you need to take the aggro and let them do gens, yeah?
I usually playing at night because the morning and afternoon most survivors are big potateos.
Ugh, the biggest reason why we have so many boosted killers in red ranks that develop some victim complex to justify slugging/camping everyone at 5 gens. At least moris got a look into, now hopefully MMR will make this more bearable.
This game would benefit from at least some form of rudimentary communication beyond point and wave.