I like that, or feature the different animals for liscensed maps, like for Midwithc it cpould be one of the smaller monsters from SIlent hill or for hawkins one of the smaller monsters from the upside down
Although is like to see a stormy rainy nap with varying weather in it. Hard rain coming down in a character's face, affecting visibility. Maybe lightning can strike a gen, with a 50/50 shot of either filling it 10% or popping it for -25%.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Could we have offerings that turn them into different animals? Chickens, Squirrels, Rhinos, Screamapillars?
I approve
Makes sense.
The rats on Lerys already freak me out and I am sure that one on Hawkins sells me out on purpose anyway :I
There are rats on Lery's?
Yepp there are, you can hear them squeaking and in one of the bathrooms for sure you can spot them.
Screamapillars?
Like a caterpillar that is just a giant mouth or a normal caterpillar that makes those cute little squeals
I like that, or feature the different animals for liscensed maps, like for Midwithc it cpould be one of the smaller monsters from SIlent hill or for hawkins one of the smaller monsters from the upside down
Or just get rid of indoor maps! ;)
Although is like to see a stormy rainy nap with varying weather in it. Hard rain coming down in a character's face, affecting visibility. Maybe lightning can strike a gen, with a 50/50 shot of either filling it 10% or popping it for -25%.
Rats might be too hard to hear more than a few meters away, but along as whatever makes noise can be heard as well as the birds, I'm not bothered.
What if indoor maps had black cats that were napping on miscellaneous furniture?
They could freak out, jump up, and hiss. It would definitely add a lot more immersion to indoor maps.