QUIT COMPLAINING ABOUT MORIS!

God I swear some of you just want to complain and are insecure with your own abilities! I know DAMN well there are lots of you guys on this forum who can ABSOLUTELY DESTROY swf and key users and some of you honestly suck. Thats how a game play base is but just quit acting like this mori nerf reflects anything. IT DOES NOT!!!

Jesus Christ we all know keys and Moris are too strong but keys are still weaker and need more changes. It isn't showing a double standard or survivor sided devs its simple freaking math. Oh you have like 15 issues needed to be solved and then you have 2 issues you WANT to solve? Well one of them requires half the time to fix all those 15 bugs and the other requires a value change. AND YOU HAVE limited TIME! So please get your guys head out of your rear and quit being belligerent. If they pushed back the updates you all would be upset and this change if it was warned so soon we all know killers would use Moris dont act like there is a double standard over a simple choice to pick the easiest problem for a limited time frame. The true double standard is complaining about how unfair it is and how everyone is using keys when you would do the same if it was keys changed first.

Also keys arent that hard to freaking deal with. I have made it to rank one like everyone else and the fact people lose all the time like they say is laughable. At least on MY servers I am am among the best survivors that I have PERSONALLY met. I can't even play solo without people dying or playing like noobs. Hell @azame can even vouch for this but most red ranks are trash and if you lose to them you have to get better. Some times the game throws unfair maps or what not or maybe an occasional good swf but its not all the time. And I have BARELY had a key make a difference survivor or killer match. And I am not even a freaking killer main. If you think you NEED a mori or key to win you are NOT good. If you think you need a mori to beat a key you are not good. Only when its a actual good swf or immersed survivors where its a major issue. Hell even moris aren't that bad to deal with if you have good teammates but its stronger and will always be. Moris are a more pressing issue but yeah the change should have happened at the same time but it didn't and don't act like the game is hopeless now. It makes you seem Like you're new to the game.

Also little PSA if you know where the hatch is there wont be 3 escapes and if 4 escape with a key you already lost before they used the hatch. Aint now way 4 people should live to all escape through the hatch. Grow some integrity and admit when you aren't that good or when your miss is your fault. On a lighter note, I like this forum and its members even if it is filled with toxicity and idiots. Some people are just really genuine or helpful and some are funny. All of you guys play this game like me and understand some things are wrong but I have faith in all of you I think that all of you can overcome these issues so please quit making the same threads and making this community worse just grow as a person and a player please

Comments

  • @noctis129 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1813270#Comment_1813270

    Im not sure if I'm good at the game. I mean I can breathe air and become red rank. Not necessarily becuz I'm good but becuz the ranking system is so broken.

    I just do gens. I do gens even if there's 2 ppl left and the other is hiding. I rather work on gens than hide for 15 mins.

    Dbd is the only game I play. I play nothing else. I started playing dbd when the Corona pandemic started they put me in home quarantine. Since than I been playing dbd non stop.

    If u want to help, what platform do u play on?

    Xbox, same name although I have a Wi-Fi limit so I gotta wait till my brother takes the system to a friend house before I can update or my dad will go ballistic sadly

  • This is awesome 😎.

    But I have a serious question for you..

    For real... You're not gonna take my macaroni right?🧐

  • Personally, I think moris should just back to how they were originally... then people can complain about moris... when you died without a hook first... I feel moris are practically useless now. Fortunately, I got the kill everyone by your hand in one match achievement when moris were much more viable than now.

  • WHATS THE DIFFÉRENCE NOW I DONT GET IT

  • It honestly annoys me when I see people complain about moris and keys just accept the fact that they're apart of the damn game and quit complaining.

  • @Komodo16 said:

    God I swear some of you just want to complain and are insecure with your own abilities! I know DAMN well there are lots of you guys on this forum who can ABSOLUTELY DESTROY swf and key users and some of you honestly suck. Thats how a game play base is but just quit acting like this mori nerf reflects anything. IT DOES NOT!!!

    Jesus Christ we all know keys and Moris are too strong but keys are still weaker and need more changes. It isn't showing a double standard or survivor sided devs its simple freaking math. Oh you have like 15 issues needed to be solved and then you have 2 issues you WANT to solve? Well one of them requires half the time to fix all those 15 bugs and the other requires a value change. AND YOU HAVE limited TIME! So please get your guys head out of your rear and quit being belligerent. If they pushed back the updates you all would be upset and this change if it was warned so soon we all know killers would use Moris dont act like there is a double standard over a simple choice to pick the easiest problem for a limited time frame. The true double standard is complaining about how unfair it is and how everyone is using keys when you would do the same if it was keys changed first.

    Also keys arent that hard to freaking deal with. I have made it to rank one like everyone else and the fact people lose all the time like they say is laughable. At least on MY servers I am am among the best survivors that I have PERSONALLY met. I can't even play solo without people dying or playing like noobs. Hell @azame can even vouch for this but most red ranks are trash and if you lose to them you have to get better. Some times the game throws unfair maps or what not or maybe an occasional good swf but its not all the time. And I have BARELY had a key make a difference survivor or killer match. And I am not even a freaking killer main. If you think you NEED a mori or key to win you are NOT good. If you think you need a mori to beat a key you are not good. Only when its a actual good swf or immersed survivors where its a major issue. Hell even moris aren't that bad to deal with if you have good teammates but its stronger and will always be. Moris are a more pressing issue but yeah the change should have happened at the same time but it didn't and don't act like the game is hopeless now. It makes you seem Like you're new to the game.

    Also little PSA if you know where the hatch is there wont be 3 escapes and if 4 escape with a key you already lost before they used the hatch. Aint now way 4 people should live to all escape through the hatch. Grow some integrity and admit when you aren't that good or when your miss is your fault. On a lighter note, I like this forum and its members even if it is filled with toxicity and idiots. Some people are just really genuine or helpful and some are funny. All of you guys play this game like me and understand some things are wrong but I have faith in all of you I think that all of you can overcome these issues so please quit making the same threads and making this community worse just grow as a person and a player please

    The only thing that strike me as odd is still the timing. Mori nerf was called for and asked for for years now and the done fix is easy enough to be implement during a lunch break, a simple change in the variable for required hooks.

    Key changes, whatever nature they may or may not be, take time, but they were "promised" as soon as the first mori change several years ago was done, meaning those years could´ve aready been used (probably not) to work on them.

    So IF they are only a (few) month(s) or so away from finishing those changes, why not wait those additional months when moris didn´t get their available change for years? The years didn´t kill the game so a little bit more wouldn´t either.

    There is just no feasible logic behind it (well there wasn´t also none behind not postponing this unfinished chapter). Again the mori change didn´t JUST get available recently but was for years, just like they had all this time to work on the complex key change.

    To the point of announcing anything or having a ptb for the keys, simply do the key research and still hit moris together with them after the ptb but without announcing that both get hit at the same time. This wouldn´t have changed whining about no warning for moris but taken away all ground for cries to unbalance because "one did get nerfed but not the other" like now.

    Last but not least I personally don´t care for either since I quit the game early this year and just creep on the forums for entertainment.

  • @Komodo16 said:

    God I swear some of you just want to complain and are insecure with your own abilities! I know DAMN well there are lots of you guys on this forum who can ABSOLUTELY DESTROY swf and key users and some of you honestly suck. Thats how a game play base is but just quit acting like this mori nerf reflects anything. IT DOES NOT!!!

    Jesus Christ we all know keys and Moris are too strong but keys are still weaker and need more changes. It isn't showing a double standard or survivor sided devs its simple freaking math. Oh you have like 15 issues needed to be solved and then you have 2 issues you WANT to solve? Well one of them requires half the time to fix all those 15 bugs and the other requires a value change. AND YOU HAVE limited TIME! So please get your guys head out of your rear and quit being belligerent. If they pushed back the updates you all would be upset and this change if it was warned so soon we all know killers would use Moris dont act like there is a double standard over a simple choice to pick the easiest problem for a limited time frame. The true double standard is complaining about how unfair it is and how everyone is using keys when you would do the same if it was keys changed first.

    Also keys arent that hard to freaking deal with. I have made it to rank one like everyone else and the fact people lose all the time like they say is laughable. At least on MY servers I am am among the best survivors that I have PERSONALLY met. I can't even play solo without people dying or playing like noobs. Hell @azame can even vouch for this but most red ranks are trash and if you lose to them you have to get better. Some times the game throws unfair maps or what not or maybe an occasional good swf but its not all the time. And I have BARELY had a key make a difference survivor or killer match. And I am not even a freaking killer main. If you think you NEED a mori or key to win you are NOT good. If you think you need a mori to beat a key you are not good. Only when its a actual good swf or immersed survivors where its a major issue. Hell even moris aren't that bad to deal with if you have good teammates but its stronger and will always be. Moris are a more pressing issue but yeah the change should have happened at the same time but it didn't and don't act like the game is hopeless now. It makes you seem Like you're new to the game.

    Also little PSA if you know where the hatch is there wont be 3 escapes and if 4 escape with a key you already lost before they used the hatch. Aint now way 4 people should live to all escape through the hatch. Grow some integrity and admit when you aren't that good or when your miss is your fault. On a lighter note, I like this forum and its members even if it is filled with toxicity and idiots. Some people are just really genuine or helpful and some are funny. All of you guys play this game like me and understand some things are wrong but I have faith in all of you I think that all of you can overcome these issues so please quit making the same threads and making this community worse just grow as a person and a player please

    Keys are not too strong. Every survivor deserves a chance to escape you aren’t entitled to all 4 kills every match. Keys are fine as they are an item to bring in that isn’t even guaranteed to be able to use. Mori’s on the other hand is an offering slot and therefore should not be able to impact the outcome of the game in any way other than improving the amount of bloodpoints one gets or odds of getting the map you desire or altering the distance of hooks. Survivors don’t have an offering that helps with their objectives why should killers? Survivors have items and add ons, killers have abilities and add ons. Fair. Okay so why are the killers offerings so god damn OP?

  • @Zarr0ch said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1811774#Comment_1811774

    Can you explain, briefly why that is? Just the facts and not the emotive stuff that is getting spammed everywhere?

    on the death hook with mori animations involved makes it easier in some situation for a survivor who knows where the hatch is to get there when it activates compared to hooking and moving toward it if it's close and the kilelr knows where it is and being last hook now it's essentially a waste of bloodpoints if it's the only way to progress a web or get to a point you want to reach on it. the only situation I see it still holding some value is if a troll deliberately tries to save their ds to mess with you when the gates are open (or it's a hatch match for the last man) but a yellow mori can do that cheaper and it's not a common situation anyways so it doesn't justify the cost of either. It's barely more usefult han a yellow mori, which were already regarded as a useless waste of bloodpoints, and simply because they won't need to be the last survivor alive or unescaped to use them. They basically made them an overpriced yellow mori since if most or all of them are stilla live by the time it's end game you probably weren't getting any more than one of them if any anyways

  • To the guy that said some are worried about the devs bringing moris back intot the game if enough people complain about their removal... complaints carry no weight, only actions carry any weight... the devs will simply chuckle at complaints since those won't cost anything unlike losing killers and then swf money to lengthened survivor queue times. If you ever want your voice to be heard in a group that is totally ignored, you need to do something that cannot be ignored or censored on a forum. In the case of this game it would be killers either quitting enmasse or even better only pouring more survivors into the queue on top of depriving it of themselves as killers. That would be based. And pretty funny to read about too

  • @Warcrafter4 said:

    Stop complaining about people complaining.

    We don't need 50 posts about people complaining about other people complaining on 50 posts.

    You're just doing the same thing as the people you're complaining about.

    I'm just waiting for the "Stop complaining about people complaining about people complaining about people praising people complaining about people complaining about mori nerfs!" threads to start popping up, that's when it'll get really meta.

  • @noctis129 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1813247#Comment_1813247

    I may be bias here, but I really like keys. I am a solo player. I have no friends. I get killed by the killer and bullied by swf teams. I really need the keys. Plz don't nerf.

    LOL

    No I get where you're coming from - I truly do. That's why I never play survivor.

    But I think an animation isn't really a nerf like what they did to Mori's.

    Though I already waited until last hook to Mori anyway.

  • @Komodo16 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1813294#Comment_1813294

    Xbox, same name although I have a Wi-Fi limit so I gotta wait till my brother takes the system to a friend house before I can update or my dad will go ballistic sadly

    Add me gamertag:kreate2

    I'm playing right now.

  • @Sif said:

    You can't tell me what to do mom!

    Lol

  • @Alex_Splicer said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1813262#Comment_1813262

    LOL

    No I get where you're coming from - I truly do. That's why I never play survivor.

    But I think an animation isn't really a nerf like what they did to Mori's.

    Though I already waited until last hook to Mori anyway.

    Half of my hatch escapes are while being chased. If the killer has 1 more second, I would die.


    If I had to go thru a animation, I will die next to hatch which happened many times before.

  • Look at the bigger picture.

    Killers really got crapped on lately.

    Some breakable walls that do more to hinder a killer than help.

    Map reworks that screwed over Huntress and Deathslinger, and probably plague with taller obstacles at loops.

    Hag, trapper, and who knows who else that had their ability to place traps nerfed.

    The twins getting the locker fix that made them arguably worse, and their perk being nerfed.

    The "test" on bloodlust.

    Mori nerfed. Believe it or not some people saved them to use as equalizers, insurance, and for challenges.

    Legion being bugged.

    That's in no way everything, just what I can think of.

    Plus, with indefinite time frames ahead:

    Freddy is apparently going to get nerfed. Several killers are going to be "reworked" which doesn't necessarily mean made better.

    But keys are going to be nerefed! When? Who knows! How? Who knows? Any time soon? I doubt it because it would have made sense to hold off on changing the Mori to avoid this mess.

    It's pretty understandable to me that killers are mad about being kicked while they're down, and nothing apparently done to survivors.

  • @noctis129 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1814171#Comment_1814171

    Half of my hatch escapes are while being chased. If the killer has 1 more second, I would die.

    If I had to go thru a animation, I will die next to hatch which happened many times before.

    You don't seem to grasp that it isn't going to truly matter in the end just like the Mori change.

    I do nothing but play killer, and I watch plenty of high skill survivor play just to get into the minds of them.

    If you have this much trouble then you're just screwed - or you need to stop playing solo and get a team together; otherwise no matter what you do you're not going to have a good game.

    Especially if you depend on the hatch in most games, then you just need to stop playing solo or just get more used to playing that way to the point you can almost always get a guaranteed out; which is most likely never.

  • I'm sure many that would have stayed around and complained ordinarily may have said their piece the first few days and then up and left the game for at least a few months or went survivor main themselves finally. It's gonna wind up being the survivors doing alot of complaining within a few weeks or so ironically. Either because of queue length in some regions, or the specific killers and addons they'll begin to see more frequently, or the even more hardcore tunnels on every suspected swf or the constant slew of killers dropping into and immediately out of their lobbies while theys it there waiting for one. lol. when killers enjoy the luxury of being able to get a lobby in less than 10 seconds typically in some regions they're naturally gonna dodge most of the lobbies that look suspicious to them or that they just don't want to play against

  • @Rebel_Raven said:

    Look at the bigger picture.

    Killers really got crapped on lately.

    Some breakable walls that do more to hinder a killer than help.

    Map reworks that screwed over Huntress and Deathslinger, and probably plague with taller obstacles at loops.

    Hag, trapper, and who knows who else that had their ability to place traps nerfed.

    The twins getting the locker fix that made them arguably worse, and their perk being nerfed.

    The "test" on bloodlust.

    Mori nerfed. Believe it or not some people saved them to use as equalizers, insurance, and for challenges.

    Legion being bugged.

    That's in no way everything, just what I can think of.

    Plus, with indefinite time frames ahead:

    Freddy is apparently going to get nerfed. Several killers are going to be "reworked" which doesn't necessarily mean made better.

    But keys are going to be nerefed! When? Who knows! How? Who knows? Any time soon? I doubt it because it would have made sense to hold off on changing the Mori to avoid this mess.

    It's pretty understandable to me that killers are mad about being kicked while they're down, and nothing apparently done to survivors.

    Umm the grass is way better now maybe not in autohaven but idk about that and hitting people while in lockers isn't good for the game and breakable walls should be broken down and instantly they benefit people seem to look at cause instead of effect

  • @Alex_Splicer said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1814325#Comment_1814325

    You don't seem to grasp that it isn't going to truly matter in the end just like the Mori change.

    I do nothing but play killer, and I watch plenty of high skill survivor play just to get into the minds of them.

    If you have this much trouble then you're just screwed - or you need to stop playing solo and get a team together; otherwise no matter what you do you're not going to have a good game.

    Especially if you depend on the hatch in most games, then you just need to stop playing solo or just get more used to playing that way to the point you can almost always get a guaranteed out; which is most likely never.

    I'm still playing solo. Unless ur going to play w me ...

  • @Komodo16 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1815018#Comment_1815018

    Umm the grass is way better now maybe not in autohaven but idk about that and hitting people while in lockers isn't good for the game and breakable walls should be broken down and instantly they benefit people seem to look at cause instead of effect

    I hate the new grass. It looks ugly and traps are super visible in it.

  • @Vetrathene said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1815376#Comment_1815376

    I hate the new grass. It looks ugly and traps are super visible in it.

    Macmillan is good so idk

  • The Mori nerf made them useless. Actually, worse than useless. You can only Mori now on death hook. Sooo...

    If you have a Mori that takes 10-14 seconds (which is most of them), in most cases you could pick up and hook the survivor faster than that.

    This makes an Ebony Mori a literal 7000 blood point waste of time.

1 2 ›