I'd like a graphics card upgrade. Like a $500-600 one
Now, hear me out, it seems like it might cost a lot, but it actually isnt. If everyone here gave me $5 each, I'd have enough to pay for it after 100 people donate their hard earned money to my great cause.
This was a gofundme joke please take it as such and have a happy holiday season 😅
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
remove or shorten the cooldown on diversion and any means necessary, they're unnecessary cooldowns for fun perks
make wraith move at 5.40m/s while cloaked please 🥺
firecrackers and holiday mistery boxes in blooodwebs
Remove the ability to kick Victor after he's downed someone.
Huntress in a bikini.
Lucky break buff.
Give us a actual damned Christmas event and not a bullcrap advent calendar and bring back the Christmas firecrackers.
Just give us a snowy wonderland dbd for Christmas PLEASE @MandyTalk
I want them to bring the 3k presents back on the blood webs with random item's and addons. Really helps with the grind.
A BP multiplier that grows for each Perk slot that you have empty.
And it'd be a separate multiplier from BP Perks as well.
So if you earn the max. 32k in a trial, and your We're Gonna Live Forever/Barbecue & Chili is at 100%, then that becomes 64k like normal.
Then that 64k gets multiplied by 1.75 (not by 2 cause you did use that one BP Perk) to become 112k.
More than 10k bloodpoints would be a good one.
I'd like a graphics card upgrade. Like a $500-600 one
Now, hear me out, it seems like it might cost a lot, but it actually isnt. If everyone here gave me $5 each, I'd have enough to pay for it after 100 people donate their hard earned money to my great cause.
This was a gofundme joke please take it as such and have a happy holiday season 😅
Now that's a cool Idea.
A working game
I said small
Cash would be fine.