This entire update was bad for killer

Yea we have the mori thing which is already bad they reverted changes to yellow flashlight but now the locker blocking makes the twins sorta bad I haven't tested the twins yet but with the wording up to 10s makes it seem like they can get out quicker than 10 s not to mention the 3s where you can't move so it's more like 7s or less

Tagged: Dev

Comments

  • @voorheesgt said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1821747#Comment_1821747

    Camping 3 gen is rare (grasping at straws) and shouldn't have 3 gen'd yourself. High mobility killers aren't camping🤪... "Hillbilly camped me while chasing someone across the map".

    Gen slowdown is necessary and you cry because it denies you easy, fast escapes. (See what I did... I used your arguments about wanting easy games against you because it's redundant AF.

    If you suck it's none of our problem. Gen regression is necessary only if u want easy wins or you're so bad you can't down a survivor in a decent amount of time

  • @nursewannabe said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1821759#Comment_1821759

    If you suck it's none of our problem. Gen regression is necessary only if u want easy wins or you're so bad you can't down a survivor in a decent amount of time

    The same applies if you want to avoid totems to have a fast match... Nuf said

    Funny that utilizing the good perks makes you a bad killer🤯. Just sounds like salt to me

  • @Withered8 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1822720#Comment_1822720

    No i said that the reality of actual matches is that there are many other things survivors need to do and are pressured by, so using base gen speed stats proves nothing but how fast gens can go against an afk killer, I never said the reality of matches is that ruin undying breaks the game, I just gave evidence and poitnts as to why I believe ruin undying is busted.

    That "reality of matches" is the only basis for argument you've presented other than just generally saying killers who use it are bad. If it's the only context in your argument than it's fair to say that you're not stating an opinion. You're presenting the "reality".

  • Didn't read the whole thread, but has there ever been an easier time to play as killer?

  • @voorheesgt said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1825912#Comment_1825912

    That "reality of matches" is the only basis for argument you've presented other than just generally saying killers who use it are bad. If it's the only context in your argument than it's fair to say that you're not stating an opinion. You're presenting the "reality".

    I gave several situations and examples of how ruin undying would affect an otherwise normal game and many other points about how killers win perfectly fine without it, so no that wasn't the only basis. Regardless, it's not an opinion to state that there are other things which need to be done by survivors already, it's not just doing gens and escaping.

  • @Withered8 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1826268#Comment_1826268

    I gave several situations and examples of how ruin undying would affect an otherwise normal game and many other points about how killers win perfectly fine without it, so no that wasn't the only basis. Regardless, it's not an opinion to state that there are other things which need to be done by survivors already, it's not just doing gens and escaping.

    I wasn't presenting them as opinions... Totems are a secondary objective. Not always necessary but not to be ignored. BHVR has stated this on more than one occasion. They're not required but considered a secondary because if the totems not being cleansed prevents you from winning, then cleanse totems.

    I have seen tons of survivors take down my ruin Undying in minutes. I do agree having RNG totally defining the strongest perks is bad... But for both sides depending on the RNG favor.

    I think we're just at an impass... Agree to disagree.

1 2 3 4 ›