Worst possible way to nerf moris

They had so many suggestions. Good ones too! Instead they go the lazy way and just make it on death hook. Against a SWF in red ranks you’ll probably never make it to 12 hooks. Why choose an Ultra Rare Mori over some Green Blood point offering or yellow birthday cakes!?


Pyramid heads base is a better version of the Pink Mori. It takes way less time so you can get back to pressuring gens.

Comments

  • Moris as they are right now are actively detrimental to run as most of them are slower then just hooking survivors,

    Also before people bring up they earn you BP they earn a max of 1200 bp on a 7000 bp offering making them have the literal worst possible best outcome of all BP generating offerings.

    So no they aren't even useful for BP.

  • In my opinion, I think they should’ve just removed the offerings entirely and made the yellow ones base-kit. That way they could just be a cool thing you get to do every now and then if you did well. I don’t think that was ever an option for Behaviour though because I heard that they really hate just scrapping offerings and stuff of that nature. A bit silly in my opinion but I’m still thrilled that they nerfed moris in the first place.

  • I'm about to use all my 150 purple tombstones before they manage to ruin them too.

  • most versions of mori's could be exploited, at least this one is more fair per individual.

    like "hook all survivors before you can mori" a single survivor just plays safe when they see the offering icon, hell most solo's play that way anyway and in fast games you might not even see all of the survivors until the end.

    Another mori which i liked was after X time all hooked survivors are mori-able. I think that this is on the same level as the current change but the issue is the what the time should be. If the survivors are good and gen rushing it might activate too late, if it's a solo group and they are doing decent but not winning that mori might just make it so they never had a chance.

    Also any idea that was too in depth or made mori's basekit didn't even have a chance to be considered since it should be simple/basic while staying a offering.

  • @Kebek said:

    I'm about to use all my 150 purple tombstones before they manage to ruin them too.

    I’m sure the survivors you face will love that. Nothings more fun then being mori’d before you were even hooked once :)

  • @RoboMojo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1805128#Comment_1805128

    I’m sure the survivors you face will love that. Nothings more fun then being mori’d before you were even hooked once :)

    They'll love it as much as I love getting constant keys in my lobbies now that key nerfs didn't come out at the same time as mori nerfs.

  • @Kebek said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1805145#Comment_1805145

    They'll love it as much as I love getting constant keys in my lobbies now that key nerfs didn't come out at the same time as mori nerfs.

    I’m sorry for the passive aggressive comment. It’s been a long day and I still have homework so I’m a bit grumpy. Personally I just dodge lobbies with keys. Maybe it’s more of a problem now as moris were nerfed but still, you don’t actually have to play against keys. If you see a key in your lobby and decide to stick it out then by all means be my guest. Just don’t be that guy who ruins the fun for everyone because you’re annoyed at a change or a lack of a change. We’re all people just looking to have a brief escape from life and have some fun.

  • @Kebek said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1805145#Comment_1805145

    They'll love it as much as I love getting constant keys in my lobbies now that key nerfs didn't come out at the same time as mori nerfs.

    I haven't seen a single key today.

  • I've seen 7 in last 4 games. Lucky me.

    Before the changes, hardly 1 in last 20 games.

  • I mean there still is the threat of just being tunnelled. Yeah you can’t be mori’d now but if the killer tunnels you then you’re still going to die. It’ll just take more of the killers time. Selfish players probably wouldn’t use keys for that reason.

  • @Kebek said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1805239#Comment_1805239

    I've seen 7 in last 4 games. Lucky me.

    Before the changes, hardly 1 in last 20 games.

    I find that hard to believe but ok

  • @RoboMojo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1805182#Comment_1805182

    I’m sorry for the passive aggressive comment. It’s been a long day and I still have homework so I’m a bit grumpy. Personally I just dodge lobbies with keys. Maybe it’s more of a problem now as moris were nerfed but still, you don’t actually have to play against keys. If you see a key in your lobby and decide to stick it out then by all means be my guest. Just don’t be that guy who ruins the fun for everyone because you’re annoyed at a change or a lack of a change. We’re all people just looking to have a brief escape from life and have some fun.

    I'm not using the tombstones because I want to ruin games for others or because I don't like the mori changes so I start to facecamp in protest, nothing like that, I'm using them because I enjoy using them since back 2016 and now with how bad the mori changes are I'm afraid how much can they ruin the tombstones too, making them useless as are mories now.

    Now is the best time to mass use them as everyone is running keys almost each game and I won't be suddenly lobby dodging because devs didn't want to push out all the changes at the same time giving one side time to use them up before they change them.

    I have more then thousad of ebony mories and almost never use them but I still hate the changes because they are lazy and boring. I love tombstones far more so I just wanna use my stuff before it's ruined as survivors are running keys before devs change them.

  • Yeah because you're not me. I was extremely unlucky and it's not fun so I'll have fun with my tombstones insted.

  • @Kebek said:

    I'm about to use all my 150 purple tombstones before they manage to ruin them too.

    Purple tombstonwe is not even that good (bc. you are slowed down), tombstone piece works better. Furthermore, I find tombstone trials to be very boring, for both survivor and killer. And it's a sure way for ALL to depip, besides minimal BP gains. There's just no reason to use tombstone unless you want to get Evil Incarnate.

  • @CaulDrohn said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1805128#Comment_1805128

    Purple tombstonwe is not even that good (bc. you are slowed down), tombstone piece works better. Furthermore, I find tombstone trials to be very boring, for both survivor and killer. And it's a sure way for ALL to depip, besides minimal BP gains. There's just no reason to use tombstone unless you want to get Evil Incarnate.

    I think you've mistaken purple tombstone for a pink one as I said I was using the purple one which doesn't slow you down.

    Yeah and I don't like to face basic M1 killers while love facing killers like nurse, spirit, PH and slinger that others mostly hate facing. Pips & BP mean extremely little to me but I love using tombstones so I'll use all of them while they are subjectively fun for me to use.

  • @Kebek said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1805434#Comment_1805434

    I think you've mistaken purple tombstone for a pink one as I said I was using the purple one which doesn't slow you down.

    Yeah and I don't like to face basic M1 killers while love facing killers like nurse, spirit, PH and slinger that others mostly hate facing. Pips & BP mean extremely little to me but I love using tombstones so I'll use all of them while they are subjectively fun for me to use.

    Yes, I confused them, thats right. If you enjoy them, go use them. I was just statint that FOR ME, tombstone does not bring anything enjoyable.

  • To say this in the most respectful way possible, I honestly think you're being a bunch of babies about this whole change and even selfish to a degree, since you're wanting mori's to be more impactful, and when they are impactful, they're downright unhealthy for the game and just breed misery for survivors. I'm a killer main, and this is a healthy change for the game. All they need to do is bring keys down to the same level now.

    This change makes it so mori's are a lot more fair for survivors, but still add a element of strength to the killer. Sure, you need to hook survivors twice, but after that you get to cut the time from picking survivors up and putting them on a hook which can be blocked by survivors, to also completely ignoring DS on the second hook. So you can still tunnel a survivor immediately after their second hook, whereas without a mori, you can't (or can) due to the threat of DS.

    A lot of killers complaining about this change really speaks volumes to the priorities of some people.