{Closed}
{Closed}
{Closed}
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Hey are you guys closed? I just need to pick up a few things please don't close yet.
Five minutes I swear.
I work at Domino's. Please don't be that guy that puts in an order literally 1 minute before we close lmao
If you wish to have more "trusted" or "worthy" survivors at your side, the only way is to screen a few friends and recruit a SWF team, maybe on those forbidden comms.
I worked at pizza hut to pay my college, and when customers did that, i gladly prepared their order, cause it was my job, i don't understand people that get all angry with last time calls/orders. If u don't like it u can always quit and seek another job.
I deliver. You think I wanna take a pizza to someone who isn't gonna give me a tip AND doesn't care to make a timely order?
Haha no
I'm still gonna do it, cause like you said, it's my job. Doesn't mean I need to "enjoy" it or "gladly" do it lmao
I like how you make conversation even in closed thread.
I insist.