What would y'all think of an Outlast chapter?
If we were to get one, who do you think would be the killer?
Personally I think it'd probably either be walrider, or chris walker.
The survivor could be waylon park from the whistleblower DLC
If we were to get one, who do you think would be the killer?
Personally I think it'd probably either be walrider, or chris walker.
The survivor could be waylon park from the whistleblower DLC
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I've always thought about that!
I feel like Chris Walker is too basic. He's just big, looks like he'd be a beefier Trapper.
I'd say either Walrider from the first game, or the Demon from the second game.
Loutermiltch doesn’t have much going for him, however Walrider has alot going for him
I can agree with this. I think I'm mainly considering him for the scare-factor. He was f***ing terrifying.
Mhm... the killer is a bit boring :(
I'm honestly not sure how I would feel. I'd like to see everyone's ideas for perks and the killer's power before I make a decision.
Loutermilch has tentacles, and multiple arms. That would make for an epic Mori.
Walrider could possess Survivors maybe, but that seems a little broken.
Not iconic enough. I want Resident Evil!!!
Then doctor gets an Eddie gluskin as a cosmetic.
after Victor we NEED CHUCKY!
I feel like they could only do it justice if they added some kind of camera item for survivors. TBH Survivors could use something new besides the 4 items we've had for years. Idk how it'd work but I'm sure there's some potential.
OMG Richard Trager, i can imagine him hunting survivors with his scissors.
YES YES ABSOLUTELY ######### YES. The killer would be Trager for me, Survivor maybe Waylon Park