This community is really sensitive. Even dbd is a game about killing innocent people
For real. Everything is offensive You can’t say the most simplest of words because they are seen as “offensive “ the people that want to force gay stuff in to the game just because of the fun of it If you want a safe space maybe not play a game about murdering people. For no reason.
Comments
So you are going out of your way to complain about sensitive people wanting "gay stuff" and see no irony in that?
What's the point of this thread? All I see is someone being a hypocrite.
The game's about murdering people, why do you care if the people are LGBT or not? There's nothing wrong if they are and I welcome it with open arms.
The fact that you're complaining about people complaining is pretty ironic.
Also breaking a forum rule by saying why you were warned. Great idea!
There’s nothing wrong with that but it’s wrong basically crying about it and telling this game isn’t diverse enough. People don’t seem to get this game is. A kids game. Filled with pc and all that bs
didn’t know it was a rule I will edit it
It's pretty obvious from this
:)
Wat
So you’re just assuming something ?
Why be a snowflake who wants lgbt people in a game when you can be a snowflake who -doesn't- want them in the game
Waaah my boy pixels need to be attracted to girl pixels
Wait wait wait wait wait, you think that an R18 game is a kid's game? And that there's something wrong with a kid's game having diversity?
No people act like this is a kids game And if this was a kids game there wouldn’t be any problem forcing stuff like that
Nobody's forcing anything, it's being added. Just because it's not a white, cis, male, heterosexual character doesn't mean it's "forced".
Bro wanting something isn't the same as crying over not having it.
I am a bisexual man. I think it would be cool to have a bisexual character to play as. What's so wrong with that?
Nothing is wrong with that but I saw a post like a few weeks back? Where some one basically demanded gay bi trans survivors. I do have a problem with that