WGLF BUFF
WHY IS WGLF WEAK COMPARED TO BBQ?
The main reason why WGLF is weak is because the requirement to gain a stack isn't the survivors objective and it's not reliable!
On the other hand, BBQ gives you stacks for rewarding the killer for DOING THEIR OBJECTIVE instead of not going out of your way to do something risky such as let's say "Hooking a survivor in the basement to gain a stack".
So here are my two suggestions on how we can buff WGLF while being balanced:
WGLF: (More Ways to Get Stacks)
Your few friends deserve the best protection. Each time you rescue or take a hit to protect a Survivor, repair a generator, stun the killer with a pallet, gain 20 % stackable bonus to all Bloodpoint gains up to a maximum of 60/80/100 %.
The Bonus Bloodpoints are only awarded post-trial.
WGLF: (A Warning if The Killer is Coming)
Your few friends deserve the best protection. Each time you rescue or take a hit to protect a Survivor, gain 25 % stackable bonus to all Bloodpoint gains up to a maximum of 50/75/100 %. When you perform hook rescue, after 3 seconds, receive a notification if the killer is coming to you.
The Bonus Bloodpoints are only awarded post-trial.
The notification will warn you if the killer is coming by looking at how fast the distance between you and the killer is getting smaller! If the distance between you and the killer is getting small real fast then the notification will go off after 3 seconds but it wouldn't if the distance between you and killer gets bigger or it's inconsistent!
Thoughts, opinions? Leave your civil feedback below! ![]()
Comments
You haven’t played enough with it then. Tokens are way harder to get than BBQ. It requires the killer to get hooks to not risk your life (which means they got their BBQ). Protection is bugged to #########. It has no bonus. 4 people are COMPETING, you could die! It’s not the objective! You’re not on gens! ANYTHING ELSE THATS COMMON SENSE I NEED TO LIST?
There are 4 ways to get tokens.
1) unhook, the easiest
2) take a hit while killer carries survivor. Second easiest.
3) take a hit near downed or unhooked survivor. This one is harder, since it has know risk
4) while killer is in Chase with you and one other survivor, take a hit. This one is moderately difficult, since killer quickly loses Chase on survivor. Not impossible. Just not guaranteed
What is so hard about that?
let’s address 1) last. 2) Not always possible, sometimes they ignore you, most killers can get past you. If you block hook, they hook and you’re their next very easy target. Also, it’s bugged 3) They all have risk. This one is both bugged and suicidal. 4) Bugged. This one NEVER works. Other ones do occasionally, this one never works. 1) This would mean BBQ is acquired, thus its easier to get stacks. Not to mention 3 people competing for unhook.
Yeah 3 & 4 never work. The most reliable way is to take a hit for a survivor on the hook which procs it for some reason.
Can you compare butter murmur and dark sense? Yes, yes you can. You also can’t dictate what people compare
Besides, you know it’s tokens, not an effect I care about. Give me a single good reason why buffing it that way is bad.
I also don’t know butter murder, must’ve gone crazy for a second. Also, again; I’m comparing the tokens of both. That’s clean cut, no denying it
Sorry for not making your easy game more rewarding.
That statement doesn’t make sense.
How doesn't it make any sense? The survivors already get rewarded with easy pips and easy pallet loops, why give them a reward for being dicks?
EDIT: When having ez pallet games you get ez win and thus ez bloodpoints
Giving more ways to get tokens to discourage farming = rewarding dicks?
Also, if you somehow didn’t notice, there’s way to many killers in matchmaking right now. Yet none of them are playing spirit. Care to explain why they are playing killer if it’s not for the new one? Oh right, for points.
2) all killer have 4.0 speed when cariying, (except for agitation perk), same as survivor. If they get past you, it's your fault. Wait on hook prompt and they cannot hook until they hit you. Body blocking.
3) don't want risk - don't play survivor.
4) it works for me. It's tricky. And you should not really try it. But when is open exit, and you take hit for someone...
If you have problem with "bugged" stacks, all for fix, not for freaking buff. Or just admit bring entitled.
BBQ has its own risk. You give away hook, aura is almost always not shown, making it as useful as wgfl, you still can get lopped for whole match, etc. Wgfl is much easier to get stacks. When I farm, I use survivor. It's much simpler.
You’re still failing to address how detrimental it is to doing gens, or that people compete.
You are arguing for no reason. What I have learned from this forum is that if the opposite side is biased, there is no way to convince them therefor no reason to continue to debate.
This forum is so divided. You can't even want additional ways to get tokens for BPs. Same people also cry about 'strong survivor meta build' which is borrowed time, adrenaline, DS, exhaustion perks etc. If the killer mains think about it a little bit more, if the WGLF gets buffed, survivors will have to sacrifice one perk slot.
That’s exactly what I wanted you to say “want bbq play killer”. GUESS WHAT!? You can’t. Because killer has so much better point game everyone is playing as them!
“but giving survivors more BP will somehow oppress killers!”
I earn 22-28k every game with killer, even if I lose (not counting 4 BBQ stacks I get 90% if the time.) what killer do you use?
I use wraith and billy. Sometimes Myers and doc. Got em all p3 and perked up
I get 4 stacks with bbq REALLY easily. Other points you made are redundant and I addressed earlier
In that case, please let this change happen.
Bt is long ago in a good spot and not broken
They won't sacrifice, they will just be more broken.
2) you have 4 ways, I'm getting so much done, I would normally have 6-8 tokens in a normal game. Limit is 4 and reaching it is not hard. Git gud
SO BBQ IS BROKEN!? It’s the most used killer perk
You’d think with a trapper profile pic you’d have avoided stepping right into that one
And tell me what is better for killer than wgfl analogue, when killer needs so much points?
And don't tell me about aura things, it only works for Billy and nurse, and it's so easy to counter, It effectively is wgfl.
Since some time I only see survivor using bbq, if he memes
And to add to it, what does it matter if perk is strong or not on one side in assymetrical game, where goals are different and perk usage as well?)
I want to own you in this argument. But you keep doing it for me. Like the other people I disagreed and thought they were wrong. But this is just stupid.
@Sarief
Also, WGLF is not even in the top 5 used perks for survivors. While BBQ is strong #1
Also, nice job assuming I’m the worst, and that I’m fine cause I DC to save a flashlight. I want the points to get everyone p3, including killers!
You'd think that would be a reason to think why survivors have 5 more broken perks than wgfl analogue that makes you grind faster
It's not in top 5 because top 5 is so stupidly broken and survivors don't need to farm to be viable. They don't need items or addons and they even keep them if they survive -_-
read previous comment. I didn't even assume you bring it in the first place, just pointed that survivors DC to save it, so there is no risk and items can be saved. You want to say it was about you?
I’m saying you’re losing the argument by typing contradicting stuff that proves MY point. And how it’s stupid. The people I disagree with but still make actual sense that’s not a train of emotional wreckage are those above you like zombie genesis
Tell you what, I'd be okay with seeing WGLF buffed if I stop seeing threads that ask for a nerf to BBQ and Chili.
Get back to me when you can accomplish that :chuffed:
my mind telling me no...
ps: traps are broken AF so who cares?
Again, give me a single NEGATIVE effect if tokens were easier to get, and required less farming.
I’m sure they would decrease. At least somewhat
Why’d you even mention it? This is about BP (that can and will be spent on killers) not some flashy stick
You might as well tell what points are "contradicting"? no? yes? maybe?
BP = more items/addons + perks + prestige.
Killers need addons. Survivors don't and even save it.
less items spent = less BP needed.
I explained it 3 times, you can't seem to grasp it. wonders
@Sarief
Sayibg WGLF is too used is simply wrong. Saying a perk being used at number 1 is bad. But then saying me comparing it to bbq is invalid. and more