Best auric pack?
I normally go for the 6000... I know it's a bit controversial atm, but I really want some skins XD, any ideas on which pack is best value for money
Edit: I bought 6000 but will be buying less in future, what are your thoughts on the best packs?
Comments
The one you don't buy.
i just buy the charaters
I wouldn’t buy any right now, but if you absolutely want one then get the bare minumum
Well, obviously the best Auric Cell Pack is the one which is the most expensive, because you get more for your money.
If you want to buy a bunch of Cosmetics, you should check how much they cost and check which Auric Cell Pack(s) are the best for it e.g. if it is better to buy a large one or two smaller ones, if you have a bunch of Auric Cells leftover afterwards which you will most likely not use anytime soon.
Don't purchase auric cells. Obviously the largest pack is the best value.
Thanks for the help guys 😊
This community is so naive...
The one that's free.
Why anyone would pay 10-15 dollars per skin is just mind-blowing to me
None.
I suggest just using iri shards for now. Unless it is a licensed killer, don't give BHVR money. Especially after this chapter.