So are there any aspects of the game that fully work these days?
We know Matchmaking is busted, multiple Killers and perks are broken.
Hit Validation is broken, apparently there wasn't anyone around to test it the last 6 months they've allegedly been working on it.
The definition of hotfix is even broken - "a small piece of code developed to correct a major software bug or fault and released as quickly as possible." You don't wait 2-3 weeks for a hotfix, that's a patch not a hotfix.
Comments
The DC button seems to be working just fine
They fixed healing with a medkit
Bless.
Camping, tunneling and slugging work as intended.
I died
I think Blight is fine atm. No new bugs that I've noticed.
Still can't play Legion, he is now truly in the Old Freddy tier
The rift, store and auric cell buy menu are all in perfect working condition and have no faults. DbD is literally a perfectly functioning game I don't see what the problem is tbh. You can buy a battle pass and premium currency for overpriced to ######### cosmetics, what more do you really need from a game in 2020?
His POV is still too low and collisions are also bugged
If we ignore everything that works fine then sure, there is nothing that works..
but seriously, most of my matches go just fine. There are definitely major killer specific bugs and other bugs and glitches that need fixing ASAP, but the game is not unplayable.
Yes, most things work fine.
Ormond as Blight is pain and to a much lesser extend azarov with its cars and random clutter.
The in game store never fails to charge you money when you buy something
Deathslinger works, he only has one bug that I know of which can be avoided easily (excluding bad hitboxes on objects, but even then there isn't that many with BS boxes).