PC gets “moonwalking”, Now Console gets “happy feet”!

And I love it!

If you haven’t discovered it yet, just play survivor and barely push your movement stick ever so slightly. Your character’s feet will go crazy and it’s a real hoot to dance around like that with others!

Though I don’t know for sure, I can’t imagine this works for PC players as for them, you either push the “go” button or you don’t, there’s no slight nudging.

Comments

  • I play on PC with a controller, I'll have to check it out this weekend and see if it's a thing that anyone with a controller can do or just an odd console thing.

  • @yobuddd said:

    And I love it!

    If you haven’t discovered it yet, just play survivor and barely push your movement stick ever so slightly. Your character’s feet will go crazy and it’s a real hoot to dance around like that with others!

    Though I don’t know for sure, I can’t imagine this works for PC players as for them, you either push the “go” button or you don’t, there’s no slight nudging.

    I agree,

    i would be extremely sad if they would ever fix that

  • Any tips? I couldn't get to work. I'm just sliding lol. I saw Nea do in my game. Does it matter if it's male or female survivor?

  • @JHondo said:

    I play on PC with a controller, I'll have to check it out this weekend and see if it's a thing that anyone with a controller can do or just an odd console thing.

    Can confirm it works on PC with controller

  • @HellDescent said:

    Any tips? I couldn't get to work. I'm just sliding lol. I saw Nea in my game. Does it matter if it's make or female survivor

    I think I read somewhere it only works with female chars..

    Only tried on Elodie myself

  • @HellDescent said:

    Any tips? I couldn't get to work. I'm just sliding lol. I saw Nea in my game. Does it matter if it's make or female survivor

    Hmmmm, I used it with Zarina in a Christmas sweater, and recently danced around with an Elodie in the frog sui— err, reindeer onesie.

    It essentially is sliding, but the knees and feet jitter really fast. Maybe try pushing the stick just a little further.

  • @Mooks said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1797559#Comment_1797559

    I think I read somewhere it only works with female chars..

    Only tried on Elodie myself

    Damn. Imagine what Dwelf could do...😁

  • So it worked on Kate for me, but didn't work for Dwght @Mooks

  • @HellDescent said:

    So it worked on Kate for me, but didn't work for Dwght @Mooks

    Well. Shame. Tingly tapping Dwelf would have been perfect..

  • I love doing it with Meg in her skirt because the physics get busted, it's beautiful. Also, I haven't heard someone say 'hoot' in years and you're adorable for using it lol :)!

  • @HellDescent said:

    Any tips? I couldn't get to work. I'm just sliding lol. I saw Nea in my game. Does it matter if it's make or female survivor

    It only works on female survivors,unfortunately :/

  • I think I have pulled this off on Steve so maybe it does work in some dude survs???

  • @Peanits

    The programming team working on the next patch needs to know that this particular discovery truly is a “feature”, not a bug to be fixed. In fact, it needs to be expanded to the male characters as well (and killers?)

    Passing along the message would be greatly appreciated! 😊

  • @HellDescent said:

    Any tips? I couldn't get to work. I'm just sliding lol. I saw Nea in my game. Does it matter if it's make or female survivor

    it only works with female characters, male characters just slide

  • I'd probably buy console DbD just to make myself a slow motion Killer/Survivor. It's hilarious. Also, pretend being a Tombstone Myers by going slower and when they loop you confidentely, charge at them with full speed.

  • I'm on pc so I don't know what you're talking about.

    Can you show me?

  • I'm on pc, works for us too but we need to walk in front of objects to see it

  • @MrDardon said:

    I'd probably buy console DbD just to make myself a slow motion Killer/Survivor. It's hilarious. Also, pretend being a Tombstone Myers by going slower and when they loop you confidentely, charge at them with full speed.

    You can just use a controller though 😉

  • I pretty much never play console so I still have my PS2 from 2006. I had a PS3 but it's broken. I won't buy a controller to have worse games than with M/K. It would be for Meme purposes only, which is not worth the money.

  • @MrDardon said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1798364#Comment_1798364

    I pretty much never play console so I still have my PS2 from 2006. I had a PS3 but it's broken. I won't buy a controller to have worse games than with M/K. It would be for Meme purposes only, which is not worth the money.

    You just wrote you would buy a console to meme around but using a controller is not worth the money?

    you could also just use your PS3 controller on pc..

  • I'm on PC, and I can do it. Just mash w fast (around the same for struggle on hook). viola! happy feet dance!

  • Me, who owns both a ps4 and a pc so I can plug my controller in pc:

    5e9.jpg