Yes Please
Bit too silly for this game
As a killer?
With Scout as survivor?
bump
"Him"?
@Rebel_Raven said:As a killer?With Scout as survivor?
@Rebel_Raven said:
Spy-dette as a survivor.
@Yords said:"Him"?
@Yords said:
He She It They Them Etc
Pyro is not even scary, doesn't really fit in...
Pyro is a loveable goof. It wouldn't work in DBD.
@Caleegi said:Pyro is not even scary, doesn't really fit in...
@Caleegi said:
His trailer clearly did not leave the same impression on both of us.
@gibblywibblywoo said:Pyro is a loveable goof. It wouldn't work in DBD.
@gibblywibblywoo said:
Plenty goofy stuff happening nowadays. Lookit Skins get back to me.
Yes, then I'll kill every goddamn scout I see, damn cretins stealing medkits from hoovy
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Bit too silly for this game
As a killer?
With Scout as survivor?
bump
"Him"?
Spy-dette as a survivor.
He She It They Them Etc
Pyro is not even scary, doesn't really fit in...
Pyro is a loveable goof. It wouldn't work in DBD.
His trailer clearly did not leave the same impression on both of us.
Plenty goofy stuff happening nowadays. Lookit Skins get back to me.
Yes, then I'll kill every goddamn scout I see, damn cretins stealing medkits from hoovy