Some player in this community are super nice

I just played as killer against a SWF that harassed me the whole match with frame perfect t-bags and taunts, crouching every 2 frames, so they were using some type of external software, and managed to kill all of them in...no joke...40 minutes later (they were focused on ######### with me the whole match. No gens done BTW). Then, despite having an instant medkit with DS, unbreakable, soulguard, and borrowed time, screamed at me that was using "crutch perks" (I'm all ears, tinkerer, pop, and nurses calling). In end game chat, one of them called me a N word, and the other told me that I "played like a lil #########" and should kill myself, finally ending with, of course, a sarcastic "ggez".

I'm not offended by it, or asking for sympathy, but I'm just taken aback by how cruel people can be in this game, and I hope nobody goes through this that might have depression problem, or in phycological distress. (I did report them for harassment, hope they get what they deserve).

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • @Victor_hensley said:

    I just played as killer against a SWF that harassed me the whole match with frame perfect t-bags and taunts, crouching every 2 frames, so they were using some type of external software, and managed to kill all of them in...no joke...40 minutes later (they were focused on F**king with me the whole match. No gens done BTW). Then, despite having an instant medkit with DS, unbreakable, soulguard, and borrowed time, screamed at me that was using "crutch perks" (I'm all ears, tinkerer, pop, and nurses calling). In end game chat, one of them called me a N****r, and the other told me that I "played like a lil B***h" and should k**l myself, finally ending with, of course, a sarcastic "ggez".

    I'm not offended by it, or asking for sympathy, but I'm just taken aback by how cruel people can be in this game, and I hope nobody goes through this that might have depression problem, or in phycological distress. (I did report them for harassment, hope these a**hats get what they deserve).

    Yeah... you pulled a Bully Squad. They aren't really there to play game, just try to get you to DC. Just milk it for points and eventually kill them all.

  • Sorry that you had a match like this, I do hope you reported the for the words that they used at a minimum.

  • @Mandy said:

    Sorry that you had a match like this, I do hope you reported the for the words that they used at a minimum.

    @MandyTalk I did, it was just about 8 words in total, with said word being censored, but clear. (also, I understand the word I directed towards them at the end being edited out, but why reword the already self-censored words they directed at me? Just want to know how this stuff works to keep in mind next time.)

  • @Mandy said:

    Sorry that you had a match like this, I do hope you reported the for the words that they used at a minimum.

    Just saying, the fact that so many Survivors behave like this. Shows the game is too easy for them, that they have become this entitled.

  • @Victor_hensley said:

    I just played as killer against a SWF that harassed me the whole match with frame perfect t-bags and taunts, crouching every 2 frames, so they were using some type of external software, and managed to kill all of them in...no joke...40 minutes later (they were focused on F**king with me the whole match. No gens done BTW). Then, despite having an instant medkit with DS, unbreakable, soulguard, and borrowed time, screamed at me that was using "crutch perks" (I'm all ears, tinkerer, pop, and nurses calling). In end game chat, one of them called me a N****r, and the other told me that I "played like a lil B***h" and should k**l myself, finally ending with, of course, a sarcastic "ggez".

    I'm not offended by it, or asking for sympathy, but I'm just taken aback by how cruel people can be in this game, and I hope nobody goes through this that might have depression problem, or in phycological distress. (I did report them for harassment, hope these a**hats get what they deserve).

    They just wanted to mess with you and eventually die. I dont think they wanted you to dc but to just interact with them all.

  • I mean there is someone who literally streams on twitch, who does NOTHING but insult people and call them names on steam and twitch but not in game- to avoid a direct ban, and dedicates his entire game towards only upsetting people- that is literally all he does and it's the only thing he tries to do.

    All he has to do is insult people on their steam pages, twitch and such if they take a look at it, etc.... say awful things to people in post game but avoid trigger word insults, etc.... Like they have it down to a SCIENCE.

    The community has things like that because the actual effort to crack down on things like this is almost non-existent.