What’s everyone’s thoughts playing against slinger?
What does everyone think about playing AGAINST slinger, not as him.
Me personally, i find him so aggravating to play against. part of me just wants to tear my throat out whenever i see it’s him (his chase music do be kinda boppin tho) but that’s just me
How does everyone else find playing against him like?
Comments
I can always respect a skilled deathslinger (mainly because I can't hit shots with him myself), but it makes looping not as fun, which is the most fun you can do as survivor
I like to go against him as he makes looping feel far more dangerous and forces a shift in playstyle. But I like facing all killers that somehow mess up looping through strong chase power like spirit, nurse, PH and so on.
Annoying when they are good because you literally can't dodge them. All you do is hope they miss, break LOS, and play stealthy.
TR is a big issue for me. Fix his TR to be normal sized and up his movement due to the TR being bigger and make a cool down for people who cancel the ADS because players who use him love to spam to gain distance then just hit you with their basic attack. That's pretty much all the problems I have with him
I don't like facing him because his presence alone in a chase is enough for him to get a free M1. You just never know WHEN he will suddenly shoot his gun and so have to mindlessly do silly zig-zag movements, all the while he's getting closer for that M1.
Miserable. Still have no idea how Deathslinger was released in the state he's in. But then again, pyramid head also came out in his current state, and we just got the Twins so...yeah actually I'm not surprised at all.
I don't know how I feel about him. I wish I had more control over resistaning when I'm reeled in.