You just broke Ghostface...

So people can now see your aura when in Night Shroud if they're running Object of Obsession...

I dont know if this is also a thing with the other stealth killers but... Great job...

Edit:

This is PS4 btw.

Comments

  • Okay, but 300k BP! That will help make up for all the games you aren't playing anymore because they're broken and you get stuck, or BBQ+Chili not working, right? Please don't quit.

  • @tt_ivi_99 said:

    So people can now see your aura when in Night Shroud if they're running Object of Obsession...

    I dont know if this is also a thing with the other stealth killers but... Great job...

    That shouldn't be the case at all. It's probably a bug. At least I hope.

    Object of Obsession kills Ghostface.

  • WHUT?! omg, my ghosty baby 😭

    Is this a bug or was it intentional?

  • @tt_ivi_99 said:

    So people can now see your aura when in Night Shroud if they're running Object of Obsession...

    I dont know if this is also a thing with the other stealth killers but... Great job...

    We just need a list of what ISN'T broken at this point

    @Felnex said:

    Okay, but 300k BP! That will help make up for all the games you aren't playing anymore because they're broken and you get stuck, or BBQ+Chili not working, right? Please don't quit.

    I appreciate that they are trying to apologize, but 300K BP is pitiful

  • Are YOU having to deal with an UNDERPOWERED GHOSTFACE as a result of last patch?

    Come over to mobile, where he can stalk through walls!

  • @Felnex said:

    Okay, but 300k BP! That will help make up for all the games you aren't playing anymore because they're broken and you get stuck, or BBQ+Chili not working, right? Please don't quit.

    you forgot the /s

  • Report this in the bug section I guess.