Whats the 300k for?
Bug? I didn't see anything on the calendar about this?
Bug? I didn't see anything on the calendar about this?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Depends on what you mean by 300K.
An apology for the Bugs.
They mentioned it in the Q&A Stream.
Yeah I got this too. I was expecting 10k instead I got 310. Not that I am complaining or anything :)
Pretty sure they mean 300k BP.
300K bloodpoints? I thought people were saying it was only 10000? I mean... I am not complaining.
Yeah.
The Advent is 10k.
They are also giving 300k as an apology.
Having 300K bloodpoints is nice, but this is far from a full on apology. A real apology would be to take us seriously and stop neglecting the game as well as the community.
I agree.
Bloodpoints is one of the lowest effort things they can offer as an apology. The only thing that would have been worse is a trinket. lol
So if the 300K BP is an apology, I might have underestimated BHVR. I mean, it's not really anything to even remotely make up for this patch, but at least BHVR shows some humility.
I would forgive them for 9k shards lol
9K shards would still be far from an apology. What we need is action towards balancing the game.
Well its better then nothing so I will take it hehe.
Actually, youre right. I have standards, I cant be bought, Im not some cheap date BHVR!
I only got 10000. But perhaps 300k is just a PC thing.
What do you play on? It better not be PC only!
When did you last login? As far as I can tell, they activated it around the time the stream started.
I got 310000 on PS4.
Got the new Survivor to like level 23 or so.
Try restarting your game. Some people with the same issues said that helped.