The grind is unbearable.
So, I got the game on my PC lately, been playing for a few years on my PS4, blah blah blah - Rant time.
The grind in this game is so new player unfriendly it's unbelievable. There is so much stuff that is bloated on the Bloodweb, that is honestly feels overwhelming sometimes. The only solace I have is that I was smart enough to pick up Bubba as one of my first DLC's for that sweet, sweet BP bonus. They need to do something. Maybe remove perk tiers, or maybe if you unlock the teachable it instantly appears as a chooseable perk, just at level one. This way they can keep the tiers, if they're really all that important, but it does something to alleviate the grind, even if just a little. I feel terrible for people who legitimately just started and have no clue about BBQ (or WGLF).
I 100% believe the grind is one of the most outdated mechanics of this games many outdated mechanics. As many others have pointed out, the Bloodweb was made for when there was about 20 perks. Not the huge amount of perks we have now. If I were truly a new player, I would definitely be turned off by the huge amount of grind this game has.
Alright, rant over. If you need me I'll be playing Bubba for the next seventeen hours.
Comments
I hear you. Luckily I got BBQ on my Demo last week so I'm not grinding as much and WGLF is always on my Survivor build no matter what I'm running because I ain't about the grind
Not only is it terrible,
BBQ is also bugged right now, sometimes you don't get extra bloodpoints in this patch.
and of course there won't be any blood points compensation for that,
and majority of killers will lose more than a mil bps before they fix it.
Meanwhile, after losing so many with BBQ bugs,
the advent calendar event gives you less than 300k bps in the course of ONE MONTH,
aren't you thankful?
I am genuinely shocked about the tiny amount of BP we're getting. That's enough for two things in the later levels. Maybe not even. I'm really hoping that it's only that amount for this week.
They need to remove perk tiers, it's so pointless and makes no sense.
But they'll never do that because they want people to play their game as much as possible.
Either increase substantially the blood points earned per match (especially survivor) or things needs to be cheaper in the bloodweb.
Even devs themselves admitted the grind is nuts in today's QnA.