This Broken Patch...

I know you guys have seen it everywhere but they can't do this again so blow it up even more so they learn to think before giving into greed.

New chapter... devs... what... were... you... thinking...

Answer... you weren't.

This was all about money.

"We care about the community and the experience for players".... just stop.

Friendly reminder....

Just slow down and think next time.

I'm seeing the mods banning people because they're telling the truth. Because they're being "disrespectful". Do you really think you deserve respect after this? Come on... honestly?

This was LITERALLY "give us your money and we'll *half* fix it when we're done counting the money"....

I don't even know how to feel... like...

Im not surprised... but I am lol

Comments

  • @DoctorShockBoi said:

    I know you guys have seen it everywhere but they can't do this again so blow it up even more so they learn to think before giving into greed.

    New chapter... devs... what... were... you... thinking...

    Answer... you weren't.

    This was all about money.

    "We care about the community and the experience for players".... just stop.

    Friendly reminder....

    Just slow down and think next time.

    I'm seeing the mods banning people because they're telling the truth. Because they're being "disrespectful". Do you really think you deserve respect after this? Come on... honestly?

    This was LITERALLY "give us your money and we'll *half* fix it when we're done counting the money"....

    I don't even know how to feel... like...

    Im not surprised... but I am lol

    100+ bugs currently found, with many more on the way

  • @chieften333 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/210407/this-broken-patch

    100+ bugs currently found, with many more on the way

    Make a post about it. Come here and let me know when its done. I know there's a lot but I wanna see them

    Ps... idk if you have it yet but there's more Billy bugs again lol chainsaw overheats randomly at times lol

  • @DoctorShockBoi said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1790124#Comment_1790124

    Make a post about it. Come here and let me know when its done. I know there's a lot but I wanna see them

    Ps... idk if you have it yet but there's more Billy bugs again lol chainsaw overheats randomly at times lol

    Already do, it lists all 100 of them, and like I said, the list keeps getting bigger.

    The title is "known issues with this chapter, a lovingly crafted list for your viewing pleasure"

  • 100% agree. You know what's the funniest thing? That I can't even log into the game due to numerous unknown errors. Synchronization error, network connection error, unknown error, etc. PS4, by the way. And you know what they answered me in the technical problems thread? That this is my problem and they will not do anything, literally dumping all the blame on me lol.

  • @VSLl said:

    100% agree. You know what's the funniest thing? That I can't even log into the game due to numerous unknown errors. Synchronization error, network connection error, unknown error, etc. PS4, by the way. And you know what they answered me in the technical problems thread? That this is my problem and they will not do anything, literally dumping all the blame on me lol.

    Well guess what. I've been having the same problem lol

  • If they really cared they would've listened to the feedback on the PTB and worked with it, or postpone the chapter to improve it.

    This just screams "Give us your money"

  • @Zaytex said:

    If they really cared they would've listened to the feedback on the PTB and worked with it, or postpone the chapter to improve it.

    This just screams "Give us your money"

    Couldn't agree more.

  • I wrote that I am not the only one with this problem, because I have seen many comments from other people with these problems on different platforms. But there is only one answer: your problem, change the type of nat connection, and so on. Although other online games work great lol

  • @VSLl said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1790204#Comment_1790204

    I wrote that I am not the only one with this problem, because I have seen many comments from other people with these problems on different platforms. But there is only one answer: your problem, change the type of nat connection, and so on. Although other online games work great lol

    Literally can play anything else lol

  • @VSLl said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1790204#Comment_1790204

    I wrote that I am not the only one with this problem, because I have seen many comments from other people with these problems on different platforms. But there is only one answer: your problem, change the type of nat connection, and so on. Although other online games work great lol

    Xbox One X and PC btw

  • @DoctorShockBoi said:

    I know you guys have seen it everywhere but they can't do this again so blow it up even more so they learn to think before giving into greed.

    New chapter... devs... what... were... you... thinking...

    Answer... you weren't.

    This was all about money.

    "We care about the community and the experience for players".... just stop.

    Friendly reminder....

    Just slow down and think next time.

    I'm seeing the mods banning people because they're telling the truth. Because they're being "disrespectful". Do you really think you deserve respect after this? Come on... honestly?

    This was LITERALLY "give us your money and we'll *half* fix it when we're done counting the money"....

    I don't even know how to feel... like...

    Im not surprised... but I am lol

    They're like those over the phone scammers. Give us your money and by the time we get it you'll get your in about 2 weeks. Then we never see it again, just look at hit validation. It was re-enabled just to get disabled after a couple of hours. This game is turning into a joke

  • @Slendy4321 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/210407/this-broken-patch

    They're like those over the phone scammers. Give us your money and by the time we get it you'll get your in about 2 weeks. Then we never see it again, just look at hit validation. It was re-enabled just to get disabled after a couple of hours. This game is turning into a joke

    Mmr For example lol

  • Oh my god don't even get me started on MMR. Rank 20 Killers going against Purple and Red ranked Survivors

  • @Slendy4321 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1790267#Comment_1790267

    Oh my god don't even get me started on MMR. Rank 20 Killers going against Purple and Red ranked Survivors

    "Balance and experience for the community" lolol