PSA that the devs have not only let us down chapter-wise
But also cosmetic wise as well!
Élodie's default legs:
Élodie's paid legs:
And another 2 legs cosmetics that are apparently different:
But also cosmetic wise as well!
Élodie's default legs:
Élodie's paid legs:
And another 2 legs cosmetics that are apparently different:
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I've never noticed that. Wow that's really disappointing, not only do we get a broken chapter but we get default legs with uncommon outfits. That's upsetting
This is worse than that time they charged 4 dollars for Adam hair that was literally just like an inch longer than his default.
I thought they changed when GF's slightly cleaner mask was a lower price than it should have been as a Very Rare cosmetic, but I guess not.
Keep in mind "leg" cosmetics include shoes. That's where the differences are. Still, it's absurd that the cosmetics are that similar.