Help me out a min

Earlier was playing a match with a bubba. I have cross play turned off, so I was playing with ps4 people only.

Now here's my question,

Playing against a bubba, acted as if he had bbq he KNEW where everyone was, when he downed someone we could NOT see them as if he had knock out.

Now here's my thing...he wasn't running bbq or knock out.

He was running brutal strength, tinkerer, ruin I believe and I can't remember the last one. But I know that it wasn't bitter murmur because well we could hardly get gens done.

This this a bug where we can't see the aura of our downed teammates?

This game is so wonky right now I don't know left from right.

Comments

  • Was he using the shop lubricant addon?

    It mimics knockout if there was no other survivors in the terror radius when he downs them with his saw.

    As for him knowing where people were if they were on gens it was probably just tinkerer.

  • Could be shop lubricant and light chassis? One blocks survivor auras when downed with saw, and the other let's him scratched mirror auras while revving. It's possible he was using third seal as well, but you'd have a blindness status affect, and he'd have to have hit you previously for you not to see auras


    There's custom configs out there that make props not draw until you're right on top of them, letting people see across the map, but I imagine that wouldn't be available on ps4

  • @Warcrafter4 said:

    Was he using the shop lubricant addon?

    It mimics knockout if there was no other survivors in the terror radius when he downs them with his saw.

    As for him knowing where people were if they were on gens it was probably just tinkerer.

    This guy is correct. This addon is knockout basically. And he probably had really good gamesense/tinkerer information.

  • Was he running add-ons? Bubba has a couple that do aura-related stuff (one that hides downed survivors auras for a bit and one that shows the auras of nearby survivors).

  • @finitethrills said:

    Could be shop lubricant and light chassis? One blocks survivor auras when downed with saw, and the other let's him scratched mirror auras while revving. It's possible he was using third seal as well, but you'd have a blindness status affect, and he'd have to have hit you previously for you not to see auras

    I don't remember the add-ons. It very well may have been. I know he didn't have third seal. I've been playing the game for about 3 years. And I've never experienced anything like this before even running into other bubba players. Mainly because most killers run bbq

  • @CLAUDETTEINABUSH said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1787758#Comment_1787758

    This guy is correct. This addon is knockout basically. And he probably had really good gamesense/tinkerer information.

    I mean does that stuff work all the way across the map? Cause when I say he acted like he had bbq I'm saying from one side of the map to the other right where people are

  • @TragicSolitude said:

    Was he running add-ons? Bubba has a couple that do aura-related stuff (one that hides downed survivors auras for a bit and one that shows the auras of nearby survivors).

    But everyone was always one the other side of the map. Would it go that far?

  • No, it's like scratched mirror... Like 8m range. It's possible maybe he had hangman's and folks were close to a hook on the other side of the map. Or possibly one of the Gen perks that changes their auras based on one's being worked on for whatever, so he knew Survivors would be nearby there.

  • As annoying as it may sound, we cant really tell you much unless you have recorded teh match and can link us.

  • @MrsMaliciousX said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1787764#Comment_1787764

    But everyone was always one the other side of the map. Would it go that far?

    No, but if he was a high-tier player, he may have enough game knowledge to infer where you were.

    Basically, the one add-on hid aura'sfrom you, and I think he just made educated guesses on where you were.

  • Okay thank you everyone

  • @MrsMaliciousX said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1787763#Comment_1787763

    I mean does that stuff work all the way across the map? Cause when I say he acted like he had bbq I'm saying from one side of the map to the other right where people are

    Just like knockout it has an incredibly small range where you can actually see the aura, like within 24 meters